Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need helper crews, leader gets a spot

take it easy rom3o
AlKi

Quote: spend time with frends n gf's

gf's
hahaha :grin: you playa

so if i could get a list of all the people who are gonna join in this little competition please.
post here

No offense gidday but begging on here or basically just trying to get anybody who will to helper crew you next session i think that this shows that you aredesperate no offense btw

Yo Game get outa here,if u dont wanna help gidday out then stop moaning about it in here people in here done wanna hear it. Confusedmirk:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:No offense gidday but begging on here or basically just trying to get anybody who will to helper crew you next session i think that this shows that you aredesperate no offense btw

dam hey mate, how long have you played this game? (hahahaha pun)
if you dont wanna do one dont respond to the post, also just to prove you wrong i have pleanty of people entering my little competition.
ohh and
game = dumb noob Confusedhocked:

noob i played longer then you homo ass bitch so shut ya mouth before i school you back to the retirement you and nsx belong in

you really think you have been playing longer then me?
i have been playing since the good 'ol' days when the civic ran 5s but that aint important. the simple fact is that me and nsx have won top crew more times then you could in a live time. if you look in the hall of fame or what ever it is i have been in the top crew 2 times, and if you ask the leaders whether i raced alot i think you would find that i was one of the better people in their crew, and what do you have to show for all of your long years of playing the game. ummm ahhhh i dunno maybe a whole lot of nothing, so before you try and "skool" me and the nsx boys take a history lesson first.

now that i have gotten that cleared up, lets get off this topic as i dont wanna have a flame in the middle of the crew forum, so if you have a problem with GOOD players i suggest you post about how good we are and how sh1t you are in the flame wars.

gidday yall did win yes twice and ill give you your props for that good job but i played way longer then you buddy you played when civics ran 5's i played when stangs ran 4's bitch so suck on that and as far as what i got to show for it a whole bunch of long list of stories about me and cubrunners go for ide which he won and alot of other [censored] including being participant in blackwidows medals and hsit i didnt get myself medals and trophys i helped others get it all you did was race for 1 crew so shut the [censored] up

i cant say that ive been playing longer than anyone cuz ive only started like 5 seasons ago...but game man if ur not going to be a helper than u should jus stay out of this thread...
AlKi

i was just simply asking and wondering why you are posting it on here and asking if he was desperate or something for them thats all

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crews DrOoPie 1 1,537 10-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Helper much! UNKNOWN_NZL 0 1,476 10-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post: UNKNOWN_NZL
  Crews? HOMIEPA 0 1,197 09-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Top Crews crazyfrog555 11 3,287 05-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang
  crews...... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 3 1,161 04-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Crews.... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 20 4,201 03-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Next session crews.... S_T_I_N_G_R 3 1,349 03-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Other Top Crews? P___L___A___Y 3 1,350 02-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  any HI crews going next session, to teach PIMP_4_LIFE 8 2,614 05-26-2007, 11:54 AM
Last Post: idiotstick

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon