Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks..

Well, Even tho I got hacked, I still would like to thank everyone who helped me.

Monte - Thanks for all your help, you helped super a lot, helped me race, helped protect me.. and well thanks.

Skogey - Thanks for all your help protecting me and nw Smile

Brandon - Thanks for your help as well in protecting and nw.

Idoprime - Thanks for donating soooooooooooo much nw....

Paki - Thanks for letting me be apart of your crew, even tho I left a few days before the end, sorry to hear you quit playing.

Stien - Thanks for all your help as well

David - Thanks for your help, even tho you got all pissed at me cause we didn't leave you enough nw.

Nottoold - I know I spelled that wrong, but thanks for your nw as well.

Doug - Thanks for your nw

Tequila - Thanks for your nw as well

Sexy_red - Thanks for taking away most of my IDE :| and happy late birthday.

Zura - Thanks for home invading me :| well not really, but thanks for not home invading me on my last attempt Smile

Thanks to everyone else who helped me, as I probably forgot a million and one ppl :| but thanks!

- Vette

lol hey vette...hope u come back and join my crew Winkcuz well need you for a top crew
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

very nice vette,if i knw someone hacked u i wouldnt have hit you in the last 5 secs ....sry i might as well own up to it,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

BOOOOOO BOOOOOO lol...nah..HI'ing is part of the game though...right?
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Shut up ass hat.

Sorry it went down like it did Jason. If you ever need anything just holla on MSN.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i think so lol atleast i owned up to Hitting him,but strght up if i knew someone hacked you i wouldnt have tryed hitting you last min,and thanx nitroussuprarola one again im booooed :p
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:Shut up ass hat.

Sorry it went down like it did Jason. If you ever need anything just holla on MSN.

lol simma monte i was just kidding, im feeling for vette Sad and nah black i was just kidding, didn't mean for it to go down like that sorry for posting that and to everyone that it affected Sad
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

awww Jason no hard feeling.. Hope ya still "don't hate me now" Sad and thx about the happy b-day Smile
ALASKAN GROWN

i say that vette should be umm in the top like #1-3 or sumthin...like a winning racer
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

welll YES he deserves it... If no password was given out I say he get 2nd... BUT what can you do?
ALASKAN GROWN

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon