Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Bye from Paki :)

im finally leaving guys(i bet most of you are happy), im not leaving cuz my crew didnt get top crew, its because what happend to my friend (jason) in the last 30 seconds, this game has become filled with cheating/hacking other peoples accounts. i have made many good friends and alot of enemies, it doesnt matter to me i wish them all good luck and have fun with the game Smile
im goin to thanks all the people that have helped me till now:

Ido-has prolly helped me the most out of everyone thanks, i hear your leaving too? Wink
hanazawa-person who tought me to play MC, has helped me many times, and i got him the win Smile
Jason(monte)-o o jason lol, good friend..has helped me ALOT of times i owe him a bunch, lots of late nights lol
Jason(vette)-wow im SOO sorry what happend to you jason, this is so stupid.i got a feeling i kno who it was, this was ur session u should have got top 3 and u get screwed in the last 20 seconds, im goin to be callin up ray soon or something, sorry Sad
randy-good friend, help me get top crew the very first time and has helped me many times also Smile
ED-my nukka, me and ed go wayy back lol, i still remember asking him to give me his car in like 03 lol...best buds :o lol
Jon-im sorry once again on what happend to you this session, u should have got third if u hadnt got screwed over, since ur already making plans on what to do during ur free time :p i guess ur not goin for it again lol..hit me up if u do tho
Zura- Z Z Z lol got a little messy between us a couple of times but were cool now Smile thanks for the help, and letting me get second that 1 session :p
Brandon-Mr.officer cartman Smile lol thanks for everything
Matt(winn)-wow for the first time ever in MC history me and him were cool with each other, see matt its good to be together Big Grin
DANNY(Izzo)-Danny, where were u the past 2 weeks? Sad lol dont matter anymore tho, thanks for the help..still remember i tought u alot of stuff about the game and stayin up long nights juss workin creds for you :p
Glynn(cubby)-congrats on ur 3rd or 4th win nukka :p thnx for the help

and finally my crew(best crew ever)-stein, unreal, noto, wraith, outkast..(sorry to whoever i forgot, im pissed right now) you guys r the best, prolly the best crew people ever. Smile

more cool people but didnt get to talk to them much:
skogey
duce
seth

THANKS for everything guys, and GOod Luck

kbye
]=O~

bye Paki! i had fun this round :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

dam i got hacked 2...this is bull [censored] and Jason I got to talk to you becasue i know somethat knows how to hack on this game and they hacked me too
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

sad to see another desi player go...even though we didnt know each other that well

Sorry to see you go.

Talk to you on msn, peace Tongue
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

paki [censored] you then! *spits

your not quitting fooool
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

i agree it was bullshit sorry jason you deserved that one and im debating on my future in this game as of now if people are just going to [censored] people like that at the end i dont think i want to be a part of it

What about me? j/k...guess i'm not that much help to ya but i tried, hope you don't mind...will miss ya... :crazy:
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

bye paki..well keep in touch on aol Cool
~Crizzle Runs Dis Bitch~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  Good Round Reebar 0 1,235 05-31-2015, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Reebar
Wink Good Round ymcmb2 0 1,271 04-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: ymcmb2
  Bring back good prizes!!! racerr 6 3,276 04-23-2013, 10:40 PM