Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help

Bwahahahahahaha.. 3500 IM's??? I cant get and keep 2500 IM'sa at lvl 16.. Somehow someone Recruties me.. me .. Isweaer i got a bullseye on me.. I am beginning to hate this game.. lol.I try to come up slowly.. get HI'd.. Fast and log out.. HI'd.. I lose NO MATTER WHAT.. I cant avoid it so i effin give..It ain gonna happen.. That is OBVIOUS..
**Beats head on desk for NOT having a damned Credit card**
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

[censored] happens to everyone...we jus have to deal with it.. Cool
AlKi

Yeah.. I jsut like am tryin hard to make this happen FOR ONCE..but Again I dont see it as happening.. Not when i keep gettin HI;d whenever i get into the top 25 in the slightest bit.. ALL session NOBODY HI'd me.. NOT A SOUL.. Now all ofa sudden I get HI'd EVERYTIME i get in the top 25.. EVERYTIME I EVEN GET CLOSE TO IT... have you any iodea how aggravating it is?

you have 75mill.. now

Noit anymore.. IT got HI'd :p

wats so bad about being a noob?
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

Ummm.. Well.. Nothing .. except the fact that very few people know who you are until you get thir attention on the boards and then they get an idea.. And then its.. Oh yeah.. You accepted my ass kickings.. Or Something to that effect and then .. Yeah.. Nobody wants to race you and everyone wants to HI you as a noob.

Oh BTW.. Someone REALLY has it in for me.. ITs k tho.. I got ways to get ya back.

well, I've been here since the feb/march round, and I haven't got sh!t yet, so I'm trying for top 25 as well, but HI is just part of the game, and as the old saying goes, if you can't beat em, join em. If you need some numbers, PM me. They might be a little big, but they work well.lol.

Oh, and I don't know who the little sh!t is that keeps recruiting from me and alot of others offline, but if anyone knows who it is, can they PM me their in game name?

And congrats to who ever keeps stealing my cars when I'm offline too. I have gone through 5 in the last 6 days.lol.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Dayum..

Yeah I started about the same time as you i think.. and I am startin to join em.. lol.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon