Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help

im so sad im gonna cry cuz tough guy hit me

i jus want to let u all know that making top25 comes in the last secs of the season...not the last 2 days...the most intence time is that last 15 min...jus remember that... Cool
AlKi

Lesss of a noob than you.. ANd yes I am a noob.. IDC.. But I been on this game longer than you.. Point is.. Your newer.. I WONT LET YA GET TOP.. deal with it.. [censored] it took me 7 months to learn what i know about this game.When you make an attempt to learn how to HI and how to work and when to work and about beiung on top 10 crews and what it takes to come in top 3 and how to properly tune your car.. THEN maybe I will consider NOT being such a bitch..

Sorry But I busted my ass to get to where i am and had and still have JUST enough help to get me up there.. but I still work hard at it on my own as well.. MOST of your top 10 guys can and do do it alone.. Here is some advice.. Get a credit card( I am getting one) and BUY CREDITS and learn to HI.. Race alot and keep a good ratio,Get on a top crew,and learn how to work without losing CM's or few CM's.. Then when you are tryin and people take notice to it.. ASK FOR MONETARY HELP..Dont think i wont HI you either.. casue i will for 2 reasons.. I DONT KNOW YOU,and JSUT TO BE A BITCH AND KEEP YA FROM GETTIN A SPOT THAT OTHER PEOPLE WHO BEEN AT THIS ALOT LONGER AND WORKED FOR IT DESERVE.. NOOB BOY
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

wow...take it easy illicit...its not as hard as it seems..i mean ive only been here for 4 months...or not even this is my fourth season rite now...and i have a top crew and top 25...its not as hard as it seems... Cool
AlKi

Hrrrmmm.. Tryin to.. Jsut pissed from earlier.. and some other crap that got me Irked.. Jsut kinda Irritable i guess.. that and the fact that I been Tryin hard for it.. I keep coming close and its buggin me.. I had 23rd earlier and within 2 minuntes got kicked back to 244.. It gets frusterating.. But what can I say.. [censored] happens.. But yeah.. Jsut kinda had a bad day..Guess I kinda took it out when isaw opportunity..Membership would make iteasier.. I am getting up there without one.. Damn I need a CC and fast..

**Contemplates using pareents CC**

it happens to everyone...dont worry about it...its easy to regain... Cool
AlKi

yeah but close to 30 mill for somone who doesnt HI.. its not that easy....lol

thats y u work... Cool
AlKi

Hey I do work.. HWne my bishes are happy enough I work them the full 1000 creds i get.

u should be able to make that NW back in no time then...jus work with like 3500 ims.. Cool
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon