Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BB4L2

their some big words matt :crazy:
Orgasm Donor

Well well Matt, for a person I have never spoke to you sure do have alot of say about me and my crew. I saw what I saw so you can go climb a tree and stay the hell out of any thread that has anything to do with me or my crew. I don't know what you and Paki have against me, but I tried to make my amends with him. I guess at least he had the balls to nut up and message me even if some of the early messages were taunting me. Good luck to you and whatever you decide to do Matt.

As for BTP. Sorry to hear you are leaving Paki. From what I understand you never liked me from the beginning. Competition brings out the best and worst in people. Hope you do stick around and do whatever it is that you do. The whole deal with Vetteboy3 is complete bull sh-it and I really wish he had got his placing. If other BTP guys are leaving because of this, I hate to see it. There are a few of you guys that I got a chance to chat with and actually seemed very cool and I wouldn't mind seeing you around in the future.

In ending I just want to congradulate BB4L2 for working your tails off and getting your goal. Every single one of you earned it regardless of what the haters say. There are actually alot of more people I need to thank. Huge shout out to Skullbasher. He busted his hump and I failed him. All of the other crews that helped us out in one way or another it was greatly appreciate. It was great to see how everyone came together and helped accomplish our goal. Thanks again to everyone.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

Ohh you saw what you saw did you, and apparently it happened so many times. Yet none of you had the brains to use the screenshot function and actually prove it. Instead you whore the forums which makes you all look dumb because you have no EVIDENCE.

I have never had anything to say about you. So I dont know where you pulled that from. But some of the in forum display by your members, and some people not even in your crew was relatively stupid and for the most part pointless.

On that note I barely even played this round, dont really care how it all went down. But I did not like they way your crew was going around the forums as if they owned the game making smartass remarks here and there that werent really necessary.

Next time I will get screen shots. I am a noob with computers and didn't even know how to do a screen shot until the day after it happened. I guess its all water under the bridge now. What do you say, would you like to call it a truce? Is this online game worth the animosity? I can't control what people in my crew do, and I definitely can't control what people outside of my crew do. Anything in my crew messages I put down was merely to call people out on the b.s. that they told me personally. I suggest we all swallow some pride here and take it all from this day forward. Respond to this message or hit me up with a private message if you would like. I definitely hope we can act like adults when it comes to this matter.

Allan
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

WOW, you're a real b1tch aren't you? They have every right to be as cocky as they want, a bunch of noobs and no-names kicked some major ass this round. I would be cocky too. As for not playing much, that is good cause I look for your sorry ass every time I get on cupcake.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

I think the way we came together at the end was pretty freakin awesome! We had some CM issues that we dealt with immediately each time they came up and we had the crew losses to overcome.
Great job leading the crew this round Allan! I think Walter should be proud of the way you continued the BB4L legacy.
**Space for sale**

" As for BTP. Sorry to hear you are leaving Paki. From what I understand you never liked me from the beginning. Competition brings out the best and worst in people. Hope you do stick around and do whatever it is that you do. The whole deal with Vetteboy3 is complete bull sh-it and I really wish he had got his placing. If other BTP guys are leaving because of this, I hate to see it. There are a few of you guys that I got a chance to chat with and actually seemed very cool and I wouldn't mind seeing you around in the future. "

I talked to you a bit/lot this session, seem cool to me, and yeah messed up what happened to me this session.... Neway congrats on top crew, you guys jumped like mad :| at the end

Just wanted to say thx and gratz to rveryone in BB4L2. We had a great sesion,hopefully better next session.
PmPn_AiNt_Ez

yups...congrats
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Kaibigan: Hell yeah, I'm proud! BB4L will be back though... dunno when Wink

Allan: Good job man! N00bs or no n00bs... you guys deserve it, no matter what others say. You worked hard and -as far as I know- followed the rules of the game. Cr0wnage!
Vette: You know how I feel about what happened
Matt: C'mon man. They did great.
Paki: Sorry to see you go. I'll miss the competition.
Zura: Just felt like mentioning you :p

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon