Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BB4L2

ew paki get the hell out of the thread. kk good game.
"maynard found jesus"

yea rub it in a lil more...lol
Big Grin
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Quote:paki you knew i had to say it but its over im not going to mention it again we pulled together to beat you all and we did it . It was a friendly battle ! and paki you know i love you !!!!!!!

thas what im talkin about....its all bout the good sportsmanship...u guys BOTH pulled hard, coulda been either one of ya takin top spot
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Good job guys, you guys got what you wanted/deserved your crew worked like a crew unlike ours. anyway ther are other things that happend in the last 30 sec that might make this my last session in MC. so farewell from ido and BTP.
If you have it, then you don't need it.
If you don't have it, then you want it.
If you don't want it, then you don't need it.
If you don't need it, then you cant have it.
If you cant have it, then you are not going to get it.

good sportsmanship lol! we say that after the fact a lot easier dont we...
"maynard found jesus"

wow u guys r good people, say something to some 1, and tell me to leave :o w.e enjoy, im leaving too

it was bb4l2 session they should have won from the begin to end easy if btp didnt cheat
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

i didnt tell you to leave cuz i LOVE youuuuuuuuuu!

Good job bb4l2 and btp. Both of you had an amazing session no matter who won or lost.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

i think this crew win sent a couple of people in debt lol...
"maynard found jesus"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon