Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please?

hi guys, i've read the faq and it's NOT helpful at all for a returning player like me who hasnt played in a year.

i really only have 2 questions atm:

1) how do u upgrade my experience when i get to 100%?

2) how come i cant see any parts for my car no matter what car i own? i look in the tuner shop and it says parts not available.

the rest i can figure out as it's mostly the same from the old version i used to play (minus a lot of cars missing from the dealership?).

any help would be appreciated. i apologize if these questions have been asked before but i did a search of the topics before i posted this to make sure i didnt ask an already asked question!

cheers,

damo

1.) driver training...
2.) not all cars have parts available.

1.) see the link on the left side of your screen that says DRIVER TRAINING LINK

2.) many of the cars are still incomplete and have barely any parts available for them..i recommend using the Toyota Corolla/Trueno for starting out ^^

edit: damn youuuuuuuuuu eurodad lol :p
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Quote:hi guys, i've read the faq and it's NOT helpful at all for a returning player like me who hasnt played in a year.

i really only have 2 questions atm:

1) how do u upgrade my experience when i get to 100%?

2) how come i cant see any parts for my car no matter what car i own? i look in the tuner shop and it says parts not available.

the rest i can figure out as it's mostly the same from the old version i used to play (minus a lot of cars missing from the dealership?).

any help would be appreciated. i apologize if these questions have been asked before but i did a search of the topics before i posted this to make sure i didnt ask an already asked question!

cheers,

damo

it's been the same since forevarrrrrr! Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon