Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight

how about puting a weight of the car on the my garage so when u do weight reduction u can see a change instead of just seeing that ur going faster.. and when u get the weight reduction doesnt that take out seats tub it out and stuff like that we need to know whats going on instead of the car just being like .01 faster.

meh good idea, to much coding involved tho to do that

weight reductions affect your handling rating.. if u watch that when u upgrade ur weight stages, it will go up.. thats wat thats all about..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i c...i never knew that about the handling...i thought that was something else... Cool
AlKi

Then you would have to get weights of the cars and parts etc if im right ?? im sure ray dosnt want that hassl
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

jus make them up...lol... Cool
AlKi

But then It would put the game way out there,its prty realist now,but thats going over the top,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Does Power 2 weight ratio count..i also heard that once u get over 1000 hp it doesnt matter any more..true or not ?
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

true but only 600 for corrola
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Quote:Does Power 2 weight ratio count..i also heard that once u get over 1000 hp it doesnt matter any more..true or not ?

that is true...but the weight reduct makes a difference...so u should upgrade that... Cool
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weight redcution and all the other stuff for crew cars brain_racer 9 2,533 12-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  weight reduction o_O_Tread_O_o 11 2,760 08-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Last Post: slow_as_shit

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon