Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like a fun game

Are you able to buy credits once the round starts or is it that everyone just buys a membership? Looks really fun and if you arent able to buy credits it would be really cool!
m R b L i N g

Quote:Are you able to buy credits once the round starts or is it that everyone just buys a membership? Looks really fun and if you arent able to buy credits it would be really cool!

this is a business...
All I need is One Mic.

but we have to pay to play in the round and the people with fat wallets will always win.
m R b L i N g

the 5 dollar that you pay doesnt do alot for there fee's...this is a business..they want to make money also..not just you...
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:but we have to pay to play in the round and the people with fat wallets will always win.

Absolutely not! Everyone has a fair chance of winning... The max credit cap is 4000. What if someone jumps to 2bil in the last 2 minutes. You are at 1bil all on free credits. In the last second you HI him for like 700mil. Youre first, without spending... The game will be/is exciting till the very last second, because there are no hitting limits, i.e. you can hit someone offline at 2bil when you are like 5k nw yourself.

[censored] i wouldnt risk that

They NEDDa start it again whats going on
[r][h][s]

...100% true right there. Anything can happen. I can come in for free, and win $5000 dollars if there happened to be that many Registered Users...

Shall I go for the "Three-Peat"? :p

u better fn not
[r][h][s]

Oh I never got a chance to play and I didnt know you got that many credits and [censored]. Cool.
m R b L i N g

Quote:Oh I never got a chance to play and I didnt know you got that many credits and [censored]. Cool.

So hows your opinion on winning now? Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game just started, there has only been 60 races run......... Dyna 23 10,325 04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  06-27-2005 Game Updates and Changes imported_admin 43 9,933 08-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon