Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i dumb? or an [censored]?

one of these n00bs dont like me no more... lmao
last round he f*cked me out of 50 mill...
that night he had lost way over 50 mill.. so he paid me back..
he accused me of burning his NW... EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE HIS PW! now how does that happen?? but n e ways... he thinks i have ppl HIing him... stupid noobs... HIING IS PART OF THE GAME! GET OVER IT!
From: Lonewolfspissed Date: Apr 19, 05 - 08:29PM Delete Reply
well you and I know exactly what you did and as a supposed friend you suck Panda
From: Lonewolfspissed Date: Apr 19, 05 - 02:05PM Delete Reply
well I talked with Fav and asked could we call a truce I havent messed with you yet I wanted to try and make amends and start over but thats entirely upto you lets not make this anymore personnel
I sent this message to EFX after he HIed me again see if you can callthis crap off plz

From: Lonewolfspissed Date: Apr 20, 05 - 10:40AM Delete Reply
childish imature thieve get on someones account and try to destroy them I will deal with you by myself now gutless wonder come after me by your scared pityful self the next message will go to Raymond tired of your childish crud

From: Lonewolfspissed Date: Apr 20, 05 - 08:51AM Delete Reply
No one said you HIed me lol and I told you about your childish cussing of me--- you and I know you got on my account and dumped everything real mature lol--- just play the game my friend and expect it when you least expect it I wont play cussy poo with you to mature for your games lol
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

LOL...if anything hes just as childish for accusing you of such nonsense LOL....he "tries" to act all mature by saying those things, makin ya sound like a kid...but infact his cussing and whatnot doesnt make him any better of a person

these are the simple behaviors of a n00b/kid, they're compulsive/impuslsive...they start "flaming" ya and cussing you out for watever u did to them, then they get defensive and try to get u back for what u did to them

as you sed dan, if he was really "mature" about the game, he woulda shrugged it off, and understood it was all part of the game

LOL, ive seen that guy around...accused Mopar of cheating when he raced him for pinks last session
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

he's funny just don't believe a word he says and ull b fine Smile now like paki said in the other post...go eat some Bon Bons
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Quote:From: Lonewolfspissed Date: Apr 19, 05 - 02:05PM Delete Reply
well I talked with Fav and asked could we call a truce I havent messed with you yet I wanted to try and make amends and start over but thats entirely upto you lets not make this anymore personnel
I sent this message to EFX after he HIed me again see if you can callthis crap off plz

That is me! FavExMod_WillHelpYou. Yea anyways the guy claims that you and him were once friends, and he gave you his password for something. You got pissed and dropped all of his net, even though there is nothing that can be done to you since you didn't hack him. His fault he gave you his password. Anyways, he is complaining about everyone still HI'ing him, especially George raping him and his wife, so he has been asking me to try and settle this "fued" between him and G. But still he is wanting people to HI you Panda... Confusedmirk:

he'll get his... EFX pimpin HOES has been coming after me... not too happy about that... not sure if thats the doings of the claimer... or that hindu guy... but whatever... take more if u want.. it'll come back around to ya ;-)

i have this guy blocked on 4 different names... u'd think he'd get the point..
lonewolfglc: see it is [censored] true, u are an [censored] and i am reporting you to raymond
twiztedpersn96: go for it
twiztedpersn96: if u go read the forums
twiztedpersn96: u'd know wuts goin on
lonewolfglc: what forum
twiztedpersn96: let me get the link for u
twiztedpersn96: http://www.corruptinteractive.com/forums...mp;fpart=1
twiztedpersn96: raymond aint gunna do [censored]
lonewolfglc: ok bitch u aint gotta admit that u hacked on his and fucke his account up because i know u aint man enuff too, but i will be talking to my step dad and me and him will be hacking ur account there buddy so u best [censored] watch ur ass
twiztedpersn96: go for it :-)

oh gawd....this guy has got to be like a 12 year old or sumthin just using big words to sound like a grown up LOL :p
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

he is neither and if u have a proper conversation to him as a friend u will see that.

no hate on panda but he was dumb enough to fall for the trick2 times in a row i witnessed it and found it very ammusing so dont confuse who maybe more foolish

Quote:he is neither and if u have a proper conversation to him as a friend u will see that.

no hate on panda but he was dumb enough to fall for the trick2 times in a row i witnessed it and found it very ammusing so dont confuse who maybe more foolish
wuts dat supposed 2 mean? u think i did it too romeo??

Well the fact that he is using multi's is a good eoungh reason to ban him. I have a young fellow from over the back from me come over and play MC on my computer with his account because he doesn't have his own computer, My brother also plays from my comp when he comes over.I also help out 2 newbie's from the U.S. So I could be accused of using a multi aswell, but I like this game too much to breach the rule's. I try to help people out as much as I can, and they don't flame me. So it has to be a very imature person, or a very ungratefull one.

Further more, If he is only a kid(which I think he is) and he is using all of these highly sophisticated word's, then he is definately out of his league/mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  another dumb question Xaero 8 1,941 08-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  ohh [censored] kingshit00 25 4,902 11-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Last Post: kingshit00
  really dumb question LupinIII 1 961 10-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Last Post: BlackWidow™
  [censored]. i got raped wannago 19 4,076 08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Last Post: hot
  how the [censored] speeed 2 1,210 07-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  why do we have to put up with this [censored]? porkchop 5 1,837 07-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Funny [censored] SSVegito 12 3,054 06-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  dumb kinda nooobie ???? kart94racer 2 1,689 04-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Last Post: ryan669045

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon