Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J_R_E_E_D Has a Few words

yes ima noob and ive been playing since beginning and got my accnt hacked 2 times... so i made a new one... cuz i dont keep emails to long. Ive been in top crew couple times and had top 25 plenty of times.. so [censored] off you noob. just cuz u got like 4 of each dont mean [censored]... Get on my level and than talk [censored]. Your just mad that i wouldnt let you touch on me tana.
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

Let me get this straight. You just replyed to my post and are calling me "tana"? Damn man, give me some of the dust that your on bitch. Go get yourself some pads, maybe then you won't be raggin all over the forums.

lol i didnt know i replied to your message... i was just repling period... I love how ppl kiss my ass in game but outta game they hate me.... So dont ask me for help in game or [censored] outta game. LOL tana was beggin for some crew wins..... What a bitch... Dude grow some ballz. Im not helping some bitch who likes to get ppl to burn other crews..
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

Get ya ppl right b4 u piss ppl off in forums Reed,and NSX=F*CKING GOOD CREW :grin:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Rub his dick and he might let you in.....

umm ok i asked andrew *nsx19*if i could use the name b4 the round started and he said it was fine..so dont run of at the mouth if u dont know [censored]..as for a racer u are [censored], your the biggest [censored] talker in the game and thats all u will ever be..they got burn't whos fault is it? sure is hell not mine..hes the 1 sending invites out to every1, hes the 1 with members that cant keep there p/ws with-in there crew..its no fault but there own..dont blame me for pk having weak members u fool..they were gonna own us? hahaha u [censored] retard 190mil cbr lead b4 there cmz went and rising..now get the [censored] out of here and cry in the corner like the bitch u are

all i heard is nsx is a bunch of cheat'n foo's but oh well what can you do cheats always cheat cause they suck
Nemesis_Program

lol you tarnish everything you touch.. Ima bitch? I own you and all your cheating bitchz and ill race fair. Yes me and some other vets know you multie like a bitch thanks to who romeo. So go suck your boy friends dick... Cheat and get top crew... LOL ima laugh when it catches up with you. I bitch cuz i own get it got it good... your the one BEGGING HELP FROM ME in the beginning of this session and your pissed cuz i told you to [censored] off... And dont blame pk getting new racers for the burning when i got the CONFESSION OF ROMEO.. so [censored] off..

i dont believe you all are still humoring this prick...he aint [censored]...he knows it...hes a big talker in the forums...and if you notice...nobody else is bitching other than him....some back up you got there buddy. im so scared of your so-called top crew that im shivering in my digital boots.

ps (unknown)...you still suck.....and damn you bitch a lot...WILL SOMEONE GET THIS KID A HAPPY MEAL?
SpamaticS - Slick

Quote: LOL tana was beggin for some crew wins..... What a bitch... Dude grow some ballz. Im not helping some bitch who likes to get ppl to burn other crews..

8/11/2005 8:56:18 AM Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you????

HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs lol

8/11/2005 8:56:32 AM Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs poon is officially caught up Tongue

8/11/2005 8:57:22 AM HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? lol o well..Tongue

8/11/2005 8:59:37 AM Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs lol

8/11/2005 9:00:07 AM Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs someone asked me why i wasnt giving you wins............

8/11/2005 9:00:15 AM Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs i laughed and said i had a better offer..

8/11/2005 9:00:23 AM Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs he doesnt get it...

8/11/2005 9:00:43 AM Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs u know where im coming from dont you?

8/11/2005 9:01:04 AM HopE GoD FoRGivEs Me FoR My SiNs,It ProBaBleY ALL DePenS On IF I KeeP KiL-LiN My GirLFriEnDs Unknown_King- I hate everything about you... Why do i love you???? yea bro itz all good man..

wow i really suck up for them crew wins u peice of [censored], just another lie from yr mouth..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon