Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crews

i reckon they should still have crews but like whoever has stolen the most over the session, say a max of 10 members everyone in that crew gets there next boost session free, just my oppinion Smile what do yous think

nah no crews
[r][h][s]

yea i say keep it how it is

crews would not be any fun cause there is not that many peole who will play... and if there was crews there would only be abou 20 people u could hit at the most

Quote:10 members everyone in that crew gets there next boost session free

Well, the beta had 123 Registered Users. That was worth $700+. When the real session comes out, there will not be nearly 123 Registered Users for quite sometime, so if you give 10 people free next round, than that will just result in less money that people can win.

yeah fair enough Big Grin

why would there be crew when the game is onyl 7 days and get erased after every round no metel or prizes only 1 prize and its for first place
mecca :postwhore:

yeah. no time to do crew work Smile while ur tuning up ur crew car youll get HIed.

+

y would u need a crew if there arent any medals, what would be the point.

+

Ray said everyone for themselves
[r][h][s]

No crews!
And I rather see that money races are changed too. Now you can race all of your money to a guy with the same amount of NW. Better to do it the same way as in the "normal" MC game.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon