Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mofo top 25

oooh, hahah your lucky that rule about other accounts hasnt started fully yet Confusedmirk: why the hell do people give out there password anyway? your just giving yourself more ways to get f'd over
midnite is spelled wrong.

umm i would never have let him in the crew as it was full from last round.. i picked my members.. added a few from this round just gone thanks to ross for helping with the picks..as charles and matt left..i had 2 rules *which u know*keep pw with in the crew and own up to cmz loss and u would not be booted every1 done that..:p

i did get temp banned for going into a couple accounts this round oh well it was still fun, and he actually thought he would get a spot in our crew wtf was he on drugs or something
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

don't forget rule number 3 if u burn you are gone for good
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

sounds too easy Tongue

Quote:lol what did you do with it?

EDIT: something about owning a page er somthin?

lol i just saw that nice..

yea alot of people got them not only us loads of pk and random people also got the temp bans..

that was set in stone rule 3 rule 1 was also..rule 2 i let slip a few times i didnt even care to much bout the cmz as i new i had the races to get them back..

yeah u got temp banned twice u set a good example for the crew Wink

hahah, yeah i kept hearing of people getting banned. then alot returned but i donno what all of that was about.

well apparently logging into 20 accounts even if they are all legit is wrong lol

the rule next round is 1 person 1 account so ray has been making a stand on that which is fair enuf..so we all know he mean what he says..so watch out all..i wont be doing no more login in on crew members accounts..lol damnit..Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon