Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mofo top 25

true he was begging everyone to get in and then when he couldn't he was going to do a helper, but then pk hooked him up but he got booted like 2 days later lol, there was also that other guy who gave out his password to try and get a spot with us lol what a dumbass as if we would trust that guy
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

its ok if they want in...but they always want in and dont want to work. like you cant just sit there and wait for a badge. and most of them suck too much to get cm's or work to keep them Tongue
midnite is spelled wrong.

4sure man..if he gave it to us who else would he give it to.. :confused: handed that right to noobie to take care of it..good guy but i told him i didnt want it but he gave it to me anyways..so i had to trun it in to noobie as if we had it who else? and i didnt want to get blamed for anything

man i liked having it i liked knowing what was going on in there crew, it was fun, at least we never burned them with it, though at the time it would have been a good way to kill them off
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i didnt like have'n it at all..made me feel uneasy, had to hand it in..no choice

lol what did you do with it?

EDIT: something about owning a page er somthin?
midnite is spelled wrong.

oh well we never would have needed it pk wasn't that good anyways

i used it to spy on them read there crew chat and his pm's c what was up then tana reported him and my fun was over :p

i gave it to pk crew leader*noobie* and left it up to him .. to do what he wanted with his member..he ended up booting him right away

wqouldn't u have booted him what a noob

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon