Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Fair I think

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/boostmod...n=17537384
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/boostmod...n=19834505
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/boostmod...n=16597562

i made 1,518,867,800 in the last second of the game plus 47mil i already had i dont know my id but that should have gotten me first or atlest top 5 quick ? let say at the last second of mc someone high panda for 300mil would the racognize this as soon as the game timer hit zero or when the states are updated
I KNOW I GOT S_K_I_L_L_Z

ive seen a man hit someone at 1.5 bil and only get 181mil

o yea that was me :mad:
BUMP THIS CHAT YO

You rpob finished in 2nd or 3rd...

I finished with 1.8 something billion...

i think the 1 thing they should remove is how much you make the higher you get up lol cuz after 600mil you make little or nothing
[Image: club.gif]

i wouldnt take it out, u dont need to work for money, but that networth you should have enough exp for HI'in easy... i made it to level 19 this round and it was only a few days

I was fuken close to 19. Thats what happens when you are getting nearly 2000 EXP per race. What pissed me off was the fact that I don't have a CC, and I needed top 5, but other people had other plans I guess.

i only made lvl 18 lolwell i wasnt really doing much racing after they started to hit like crazy lol

Quote:i think the 1 thing they should remove is how much you make the higher you get up lol cuz after 600mil you make little or nothing

but then if it was that way people could just keep working up till 100 billion. when you stop making much it makes to want/need to HI people. which i think is what they are going for.
midnite is spelled wrong.

the way it is now you can HI at any point in time(knowing the rite stuff that is lol) you can hit from any nw where as with working you only make good money till around 600mil
i think if someone wants to keep working instead of HIing they should be able to cuz eventho everyone knows the combos and stuff some ppl still cant HI for shiit

Quote:What pissed me off was the fact that I don't have a CC, and I needed top 5, but other people had other plans I guess.

Well, I'm sorry that I was going to do anything it took to get Charles a top 5. He most likely would have finished better than 4th, if he would have came on. This Beta testing period Charles and I had talked. He asked if I could help him get top 5 for a free ride to the real game. I told him I would get him top 5, and I did, and if I had top 5 but he didn't I would race him for all my cash and he would get it. I didn't really care much about getting top 5, just an added bonus. But as soon as I could get us both top 5, than the plan was to get one of us 1st and the other 2nd, but that didn't work out all that great.. :p

This free session is just gonna be another testing period for me. I want to figure out the Home Invasions so that I can get to the point and hit off quite a few with my 4k Credits a day.

Quote:working you only make good money till around 600mil

If you do what other do and get 15,000 Import Models or more, and work 1,000 Credits with a good Model Happiness, you WILL make nearly if not more than 1 billion dollars. When you're up there, just sit and wait to be raped, and repeat..or work on your HI's..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon