Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATES CUBBY

why can't you fucken people be happy for others, friends or not, he earnt his IDE, all you haters like paki, streets lets see you guys jump to 1 bil or whatever, take all losses, then get IDE, infact the 30 fastest cars, lets just see it, you can't so stop hating

and you charles, your a little forum whore, and blataintly saying, you suck, so you cant say [censored]
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

remeber ppl its just a game :p
oh an i've spent next to nothing this round either :p

an if the exp was setup like it used to b i woulda won IDE like i did the first time i won it :p
Guess Who?

Quote:remeber ppl its just a game :p

an if the exp was setup like it used to b i woulda won IDE like i did the first time i won it :p
maybe spent next to nothing for IDE..
i dont think u spent next to nothing for the win though :crazy:
*runs
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:
Quote:remeber ppl its just a game :p

maybe spent next to nothing for IDE..
i dont think u spent next to nothing for the win though :crazy:
*runs

never said i didnt i said i've spent very little this month
Guess Who?

im hating? i would never hate britty..even tho what he did this session pissed me off :mad: im just saying that getting ide should involve atleast SOME work just like back in rev 1..and yes there were people who got IDE in a legit way instead of macroing/botting

yeah like me :p
Guess Who?

Ur telling me I suck

ROFLMAO

I'm better than u in MC on anyday, biatch

Faggot

Mr. 747, and o yeh i didn't forget
[r][h][s]

good job cubby Cool
AlKi

Quote:im hating? i would never hate britty..even tho what he did this session pissed me off :mad: im just saying that getting ide should involve atleast SOME work just like back in rev 1..and yes there were people who got IDE in a legit way instead of macroing/botting

exactly my point

i dont really care he got it...i just wish there was another way easier than this to get it but that wont happen until ray does something
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:I can recall not too long ago when you were one of MC's most hated and not liked by anyone. But you somehow managed to kiss everyone's ass and get within their good graces. I congratulate you for that.

...I have not the slightest clue on what you're talking about? Unless you're a [censored] pshycic(sp?) and have mixed up the past with the future I have no [censored] idea what you're talking about.

And how do you expect to jump up high with no friends? You will get raped! If you come online when you're up high, you will get raped, and you won't get as much EXP...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrates fast_fried 0 887 06-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Congrates fast_fry 27 5,481 10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Last Post: casper_305
  Congrates to all dnb_Fueld 32 5,362 08-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  congrates to the winners D1STURB3D 28 5,171 11-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd
  CONGRATES HOMIEPA 25 5,220 03-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE