Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

not sure if this came up BUT

THE comments left on EVERYONES comment box shows up on the IDE page, the same page that gives you your timeslip.

and it lags HARD! someway to remove this? kicks me off of the game cause of the isnane lag.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

ya it has been brought up...but cres said he spammed IDE a couple times and never got it...so ya...i dunno but everyone else does...hahaha
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:ya it has been brought up...but cres said he spammed IDE a couple times and never got it...so ya...i dunno but everyone else does...hahaha

This bug is really annoying. I want to be able to spam 2k credits and be done in less than 5 minutes. Instead of me trying to spam IDE for half an hour.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Someone hit up a screenshot
IGN: SKDFIRO

i made post about same thing futher down ... you cant get screen shot kuz it lags then goes blank (well for me anyway) its gotta be fixed ... sersly stupid
Black__Metal

Fixed.

Ive gone back and spammed, the comments are still there... and still lags me out, another post was made about it also.

i think just take comments out completely, messaging was fine as it was.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:Ive gone back and spammed, the comments are still there... and still lags me out, another post was made about it also.

i think just take comments out completely, messaging was fine as it was.

atleast reset the comments after each round or something...im sure there are still comments on there from months ago
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:atleast reset the comments after each round or something...im sure there are still comments on there from months ago

they do reset it...and i said that we should jus remove the comments...i dont see a point in them
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:they do reset it...and i said that we should jus remove the comments...i dont see a point in them

How often do they reset them? cause ive seen comments on lots of peoples names from when Kiro went around talking shit to everyone lol...I think that was back in november maybe into december?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon