Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT SESSION CHANGES

Why wink smartass? Compared to me you ARE a noob. Period.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Its crazy how people turn on each other. A few people speak there minds and BAM, all hell breaks lose. Can we seriously not discuss the next session changes without a fight? I mean, its going to affect us all, so why not collaberate together? Anyways, whatever changes are made I dont care, I will play no matter what.
Poop.

Who turned? I've always disliked the mouthy little bastard. You can all speak your minds, but I do the same and then people cry and complain.
BJJ-Purple Belt

skogey10 Wrote:Who turned? I've always disliked the mouthy little bastard. You can all speak your minds, but I do the same and then people cry and complain.

Just saying in general, not directed towards you. Some of the new members *no offense* should actually listen to the old timers, I mean shit, they have been here the longest, they know whats best for the game. It may not be convient for everyone, yet it set the playing field to be fair.
Poop.

Exactly, some of us do nothing but help people in-game and in the forums. YET people still complain constantly about anything they can.
BJJ-Purple Belt

I don't complain about everything I can.. I just stated my opinion on one issue, one I consider to be quite a big decision.. And all of a sudden Mecca wants to ban me, lol, that was funny
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Sounds good. Streetracer, have your opinion but try and limit it's damage to others. I'm the one that is allowed to do that Tongue

Now talk about what the thread intended.
BJJ-Purple Belt

strEetRAcer Wrote:I don't complain about everything I can.. I just stated my opinion on one issue, one I consider to be quite a big decision.. And all of a sudden Mecca wants to ban me, lol, that was funny

i honestly agree with mecca. you say you dont complain but thats all you do. You whine and cry.

Instead of you disccusing this thread in a proper manner, you accuse moderators of macroing and talk in appropriate shit, while thinking of smart aleck answers.

If you want to accuse someone of something find some proof first. Also before you talk know your place in mc son. Your just mad because ap is not going to be in your favor.

Ap is suppose to be in the majority's favor and doesnt mean the minority like u dont like it that were going to implement what u like.

Dont be mad at certain players for your noobieness and learn to play.

Just cause you cant hang doesnt mean you have to try and flame other people so you can look "cool"

Honestly give me one reason why i shouldnt ban you and better be a good one because ive had enough of your trash talking smart aleck responses.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

One mod says.. coo.. the other wants to ban me (for nothing)...

... you're one reason.. You couldn't be any more wrong..

#1 This is the only thing I've disagreed with, not complaining nor 'whining'.. just stating an opinion.

#2 Never accused Rom3o_

#3 Ap IS going to be in my favor

#4 I believe I do know how to play.. quite well as a matter of fact

#5 Cant hang with what? The top players.. Not for free, you're right

#6 I flame because it's fun.. not to be cool

Take it or leave it.. but get off my back about it.. Sorry if my abrasiveness hurt some feelings... I made my point, defended against opposition, backed it up with facts.. and am moving on.. You want me to stop 'damaging' others.. Then why don't you start with your fingers.. Cause i'm holding back angie, maybe you should too
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

so i came up with this brilliant idea, and seeing as how this thread is titled NEXT SESSION CHANGES, i figured this would be the appropriate place for it...

how bout a top recruiter icon! Tongue

::runs:: lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555