Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate Flame Wars

[Cheesy TV commercial style voice]

Are you tired of not being able to express you opinion about someone ? Because I know I am. If you suffer from all that pent-up rage because some little ass on the other end of a computer thinks he is great, why not take him to the flame wars and sort him out.

Click for Flame Wars

[End cheesy TV commercial style voice]

locked...
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

We do need Flame Wars back... It's like not being about to fight in hockey!?
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

he wasnt even around for flamewars i dont get why hes campaigning for it back

and yes it would be good to have it back but not go to blackwidows site to use it
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

What do you mean I wasnt around when it was here ? I sure as hell was and I sure as hell was a good flamer when we had it. You say I wasnt around back then ? [Indicates to post count] Now take a look at your own idiot.

Why the hell shouldnt we go to Randys site to use Flame Wars, its only a simple click away, might as well make use of it seeing as we sure as hell arnt getting flame wars back here any time soon, but then again, flame wars is only for big people that are sophisticated and can use intelligence to insult someone, not just down right stupidity and overdrawn out phrases such as "You asshole"

look at my post count? i think you could ask anybody here whos been here longer idiot

oo flame wars!!

gogogogo 8)
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

they wont bring it back too much shit happened when they had it

SHA Wrote:What do you mean I wasnt around when it was here ? I sure as hell was and I sure as hell was a good flamer when we had it. You say I wasnt around back then ? [Indicates to post count] Now take a look at your own idiot.

Why the hell shouldnt we go to Randys site to use Flame Wars, its only a simple click away, might as well make use of it seeing as we sure as hell arnt getting flame wars back here any time soon, but then again, flame wars is only for big people that are sophisticated and can use intelligence to insult someone, not just down right stupidity and overdrawn out phrases such as "You a**h***"

What does post count have to do with anything? Flame Wars has been here and taken away numerous times. Back when I was a Moderator, way back in the day, when this forum was actually used by more then 15 people, it was taken away several times. Probably one of the biggest protests MC has seen, was led by Ang3L and ip305. The couple argued their asses off. Well basically it was just Mel, cuz ip305 didn't really do shit, just had her back. But Flame Wars was brought back, and it had rules, but for some reason the bosses decided that there isn't a need for a Flame Wars on the "friendly" forums..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

if pirate is ryan669045 you can ask him sha, i owned the forums back then. compared to me your just a punk biotch

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flame HeartBeatStoper 1 908 07-19-2009, 01:27 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Facebook Mafia Wars calder12 19 2,913 06-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Last Post: bscar
  FLAME WARS :D? krazyman06 20 3,820 04-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  star wars ascii mSzura 7 2,089 03-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo
  flame wars o_O_Tread_O_o 3 1,559 02-24-2006, 10:34 PM
Last Post: moldypenguin