Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody????

good point lmao....
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

AI2SeNaL Wrote:she told me she only means it when she calls me hun.. she only calls you guys hun to make ya feel wanted.. Tongue :lol:
hahahahaha
Brookiee

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
SyNt3K Wrote:oh, and dont call me hun, cuz i aint, and when you put it the way you did, makes you look up yourself ya know... :wink:

Do you have any ******* respect for girls
She is calling everyone HUN for **** sakes and you have the balls to say dont call me hun cuz im not your
She never said you were u ******* prick

Makaveli The Don

6/15/07

get off me, find somethin else to do fukwad... like ima take that shit... get your head out of your ass dude... or are you the keeper of this thread and women... no respect... some, just not a whole lot, dont hit em, fuckin love to sometimes though... see that, thats called speakin the truth... thats all i was doin, so again, get off me...
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

AI2SeNaL Wrote:she told me she only means it when she calls me hun.. she only calls you guys hun to make ya feel wanted.. Tongue :lol:

well that f'd up then...she dont call me hun at all not even to make me think im special

shit life does suck
SpamaticS - Slick

Walks In... Farts.. Then Walks Out..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

damn kyle startn another flame sheesh lol
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

slickNsxy Wrote:

well that f'd up then...she dont call me hun at all not even to make me think im special

shit life does suck
lol w/e i call u hun all the time hun hehe
Brookiee

SyNt3K Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
SyNt3K Wrote:oh, and dont call me hun, cuz i aint, and when you put it the way you did, makes you look up yourself ya know... :wink:

Do you have any ******* respect for girls
She is calling everyone HUN for **** sakes and you have the balls to say dont call me hun cuz im not your
She never said you were u ******* prick

Makaveli The Don

6/15/07

get off me, find somethin else to do fukwad... like ima take that shit... get your head out of your ass dude... or are you the keeper of this thread and women... no respect... some, just not a whole lot, dont hit em, fuckin love to sometimes though... see that, thats called speakin the truth... thats all i was doin, so again, get off me...

You have no fucking respect for girls
With out a girl you would not be fucking born
With out girls this world would be so much changed
Guy have more physical strength than girls but that does not mean we (us guys) can walk over them

Have some fucking respect your fucking prick
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Woosah.. Mecca.. Woosah...
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

AirManAnf Wrote:Walks In... Farts.. Then Walks Out..

lmao :lol:
Three-Oh-Three
Jess owns u.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon