Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nsx vs Imperial

You may believe in yourself but dont take it too far.

You are a person who hasnt done anything in this game. Maybe you've got a top25 but thats probably it. if NSX actually played next round which they probably won't, you wouldnt stand a chance. But giddy will own your "crew" just as good.

Panda's also will but I dont think your going to try competing with us.

your major problem would be getting good players. if you think imperial is a good crew then you must suck. They are a decent crew but nothing above average.
All I need is One Mic.

umm jdm ive done more then that ive probly done way mopre then you and i can get good racers youll see next session and ive done way more then get top 25l ike i said just that instead of being greedy and taking all medals and [censored] when i could/had the opportunity to instead i helped many others like blackwidow panda cubrunner and more get their medals and trophys so stop talking to me as if im nothing

u guys just need to quit fighting and prove it on the game, its no use saying it now if it isnt happening,

Quote: umm jdm ive done more then that ive probly done way mopre then you and i can get good racers youll see next session and ive done way more then get top 25l ike i said just that instead of being greedy and taking all medals and [censored] when i could/had the opportunity to instead i helped many others like blackwidow panda cubrunner and more get their medals and trophys so stop talking to me as if im nothing

if helped these good players where are the now? prolly laughing at you. i know for a fact that you havent helped panda, so stop talking [censored]

lmfao thats what you think but gidday i helped him in his first and only gold that he did i gave him a hella lot of money you dunno hsit bout what ive done gidday

i've helped NSX lose multiple times, yet i'm still good friends with most of the members in the crew, so if DYNASTY isn't running, and u want to TRY to take on NSX..
i'll join NSX and pwn your silly crew..
i'm friends with your leader, but its ppl like you who make a bad name for crew's like Imperial..
when DYNASTY is done running, we should have Imperial vs. NSX..
NSX >>> Imperial ANY DAY!

*btw.. when NSX wants to run.. hit me up plz..*
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

hit me up when nsx wants to run again also..we'll show them again Wink
All I need is One Mic.

yall keep getting the wrong idea no where in here did i say i can own Nsx i said simply i want to compete with them to see how good i can do

true
Drag-Master

u wont do good, me and david alone can pwn your crew..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon