Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody????

haha you have the same medals i have.

so i guess you dont need my help
SpamaticS - Slick

1st round was 2 weeks so 2nd round got top 25 3rd got top 10 and top crew icon and top 10 and 25 are mainly easy if you know how to play if you ask the expienced players
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

oh, and dont call me hun, cuz i aint, and when you put it the way you did, makes you look up yourself ya know... :wink:
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

yea true bro.. dnt get mad or w/e.. none showed me anything i wrked my ass off to get what i have.. bout free rides i really dnt care cause i would give and i have given 1 or 2 of my good mates a free ride.. just stick it out learn what u need and sooner or later it will come.. the right people will start to take notice

yeah once you get on the game and build your reputation with the right people that is...you can get all the medals you want.
SpamaticS - Slick

yeah its all good, time and a little more time, no hurry... cheers guys
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

and that is the truth right there
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

SyNt3K Wrote:oh, and dont call me hun, cuz i aint, and when you put it the way you did, makes you look up yourself ya know... :wink:

Do you have any fucking respect for girls
She is calling everyone HUN for fuck sakes and you have the balls to say dont call me hun cuz im not your
She never said you were u fucking prick

Makaveli The Don

6/15/07
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

mecca always tryin to start shit
SpamaticS - Slick

she told me she only means it when she calls me hun.. she only calls you guys hun to make ya feel wanted.. Tongue :lol:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon