Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT SESSION CHANGES

strEetRAcer Wrote:Rom3o.. are you still talking to me directly? Cause it seems as if you haven't understood me quite yet.. So read up.. get closer to the screen if you have to... The only problem with the changes is that macros will come back. This is the first session I played with AP, I'm well aware of the fact of how it used to be. AP was introduced for a couple reasons, do you know them? Please tell me, because apparently we think for different reasons...

...I say stick with the changes too, I'm online all the time, it's only going to help me... I'm already online for most of the day as it is, not much work to send/accept races every four minutes. All I'm saying is stop the macros when the arrive, and they will... So again we'll see

THEYRE ALREADY BACK, as you know, so whats your point?
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

i like the changes.... and who cares if people are using a macro... romeo has been hit plenty of times and lost cars to pinks because of it... do i think its crap if he gets wwiii yes i do but hey we all know if your part of kk you will not get banned and thats just part of it.... and i know all the mods probably gonna jump on me for that but you all know it! lets just get this round done and start fresh next round... bigger crews and if people start using macros just hit them!

i macrod for a short time and i was given a serious warning that would result in ban if not followed through with.

so i complied end of story, will i make ide? no i wont, why? because even though i have to spend 10$ every day to stay at 40 bil net because 100 kunts hit me the support the others recieved was great.

macro helped me 1 level, geting past level 48 YAY FUKING AWESOME!!!!

dont try tell me people in our crew wont get banned cos your wrong mate, let me say again u havent bin around long u have no idea how this game works, u join the game, u try to play like a big timer and look like a fool.

what have u brought to the game? wheres your major contributions? oh wait uve done nothing really......

i come on here not because i have to but i felt it would b good to inform people of the changes at hand but a few people just cant help them selves n need to offtopic this as per usual.

zzzzz

hahahaha i know i am a noob i dont think i am a big timer i think its funny that you all take it so seriously... i said from the very begining to whoever asked me or said anything to me that i dont have the slightest idea of whats going on.... i didnt come here to make friends i came to play a game... thats what this is... A GAME... yeah i talk shit like everyone else does.... gets on peoples nerves doesnt it.... why do you say i think i am a big timer? cause i have hit you 20+ times this round or is it because i say what i think? i only know how to hit cause of shit people told me just like everyone else i say what i think cause why be a pussy and hold back... wow some people get fired up over some small time shit on the net.... hahaha
i'm out

ROB the way you present yourself makes you seem like your a BIG TIME player, like you said, you talk alot of shit.... Your a "noob" like you said, so you + talking shit + noob = Trouble for the real big timers.

i am NOT a BIG TIMER, but i dont talk shit to anyone. Im sure you would be a little frustrated if you got hit 30+ times a day. Dont say you wouldnt care, cause you would if you were trying for first, or for IDE. it sucks.

im NOT bashing on you or taking Rom3o's side, but im just taking facts from what you said and pointing them out.

Midori joo are almost big time you can be a Jr. Vet
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

haha nah no ways, these medals mean nothing. im still a noob myself. but thanks.

anyways to get back on topic after this catfight, whats the other way to get cm's going to be
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

I am saddened that Ray didn't take a little more care in choosing moderators who didn't ban people on a whim or swear at people and then tell them to stop swearing...seriously the selective censorship needs to stop.
But I am more saddened by Streetracer with whom I happen to agree but because he goes about his argument in such an abrasive manner no one will listen to him.
I find it strange that this debate is happening at the end of the session when historically the number of people logged in at the end is always low (wonderwoman phrased it as "being ninja" <3). AP levels the playing field in alot of ways and does in fact limit Macro usage simply for the fact that it makes them so visible. When Rom3o was using it it was pretty obvious because he was the only one logged in for long periods of time. Without AP Macro users can hide in a crowd.
With AP people can still cheat, creating multis and placing themselves on the AP list...it's obvious people will cheat no matter the circumstances but AP, in my opinion, lessens the impact.
This game is constantly evolving, which is part of its charm, so let the changes take effect, we'll see the outcome in the next session (and lets be civil about it hmmmm?) but in the coming session I ask that we start this debate a little earlier so that the ultimate decision to change important elements of the game isn't pressured by time constraints.
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

slacker-god Wrote:I am saddened that Ray didn't take a little more care in choosing moderators who didn't ban people on a whim or swear at people and then tell them to stop swearing...seriously the selective censorship needs to stop.
But I am more saddened by Streetracer with whom I happen to agree but because he goes about his argument in such an abrasive manner no one will listen to him.
I find it strange that this debate is happening at the end of the session when historically the number of people logged in at the end is always low (wonderwoman phrased it as "being ninja" <3). AP levels the playing field in alot of ways and does in fact limit Macro usage simply for the fact that it makes them so visible. When Rom3o was using it it was pretty obvious because he was the only one logged in for long periods of time. Without AP Macro users can hide in a crowd.
With AP people can still cheat, creating multis and placing themselves on the AP list...it's obvious people will cheat no matter the circumstances but AP, in my opinion, lessens the impact.
This game is constantly evolving, which is part of its charm, so let the changes take effect, we'll see the outcome in the next session (and lets be civil about it hmmmm?) but in the coming session I ask that we start this debate a little earlier so that the ultimate decision to change important elements of the game isn't pressured by time constraints.

Finishes Reading and silently applauses, then returns to dominating
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555