Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody????

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:
XxXBrookieeXxX Wrote:who is bryce??? lol and who is going to be in nates crew??? but slicknsxy u better play if im n ur crew hehehe

Who is going to be in my crew?

spenders.

bwhahahahaha. Nah, we will give others competition thats for sure. goodluck to ya'll if you decide to run!

you just proved me to me that you have no skill on mc what so ever if you need a whole crew of spender to win you have no fucking no skill

your a bunch of fags...lol... really, do you act the same if some hottie wants 100 bucks at the club, do you give them whatever they want, you weak bitches... and here i was thinking ya gotta earn ya way in, shit, might go get me a snatch and some tits eh??... unbelievable... shit man, not to stir a nest but damn... brookie how many times you played this game and why are all you guys suckers, is it a not gettin some syndrome?? seriously its bullshit
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

you give a chick $100 at a club.. i know clubs like this.. :twisted:

SyNt3K Wrote:your a bunch of fags...lol... really, do you act the same if some hottie wants 100 bucks at the club, do you give them whatever they want, you weak bitches... and here i was thinking ya gotta earn ya way in, shit, might go get me a snatch and some tits eh??... unbelievable... shit man, not to stir a nest but damn... brookie how many times you played this game and why are all you guys suckers, is it a not gettin some syndrome?? seriously its bullshit

sworusly dude fuck you i said she was hot and sahe is fuckin hot and dont tell me if som hot bitch came up to you asked you for sex you wuoldnt give her it

well if she walked up and asked you fer sex then she 1 not a hottie and 2 has as many deseases as u....j/p
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:well if she walked up and asked you fer sex then she 1 not a hottie and 2 has as many deseases as u....j/p

Pussy is pussy
If it taste liek chicken lick the fuck outta it

ewwwwwww....u lick the sh*t out of a chickn...dude thats fckn sick
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:ewwwwwww....u lick the sh*t out of a chickn...dude thats fckn sick

chicken taste is good
its the fish that nasty

yo wipe the tear man, understand what im sayin, you missed the whole point... free medals for being hot, hell no!! all you guys are buggin, an yes if some chick stepped to me and asked straight out, she would get a stiff, fuk off, im happy with the girl i got... and a firm believer that you gotta earn what you want...thats it... happy happy happy fuxin JOY!! Big Grin
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

SyNt3K Wrote:yo wipe the tear man, understand what im sayin, you missed the whole point... free medals for being hot, hell no!! all you guys are buggin, an yes if some chick stepped to me and asked straight out, she would get a stiff, fuk off, im happy with the girl i got... and a firm believer that you gotta earn what you want...thats it... happy happy happy fuxin JOY!! Big Grin

She has to work for it

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon