Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is this???

the cardigans

now go have your breakfast

ok Zurie..
on my way :p
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Its funny how about the only ones complaining are the old HIers. If its a bug, its a bug, if not, then its just another way to win besides having people get together and decide on who is gonna win before the round starts and Hiing anyone who tries to take that spot.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I'll show you boys how it's done Wink
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

If I had the spare time today, I'd have my garage full of enzos, but right now, I'm mostly cash. Confusedhocked:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

*rubs chin*..

500mil br...
bah im too lazy for it
*contemplates hitting 2bil for the 1st time*

[censored] thats a lot of cars
&gt;_&lt;
*insert signature here*

good luck hitting 2 billion, it aint going ot happen. Those that dont believe me well you suck then, but after you get above 700 million you make [censored] for working. You should me anybody over 700 mil that has made more than 30 million for a 1K work, and I will show you a lier.....yep...there liers deal with it. Nobody going to get over 800 million unless they spend like crazy. At 760 million I only made a lousy 3 million working 1K in credits, and trust me I can get more hoes than anybody in this game.
[Image: 30.png]

Quote:and trust me I can get more hoes than anybody in this game.

It's not hard Mike...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

actually i ment 1bil... but w/e i bet i could do it... just because you said i couldnt

bitch Cool
*insert signature here*

*bows down to the all mighty montebear [Image: BowingSmiley.gif] lol
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bored as hell HOMIEPA 2 1,250 02-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  the hell? username74o 1 862 03-03-2009, 05:16 AM
Last Post: username74o
  how the hell do i cancel membership? Inmymirror 2 1,342 06-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Inmymirror