Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spending

Quote:ive had many my current name is takin_it_easy

Hmm.. Still you should stick to one screen-name.. Then people might just see you...

Your nick still means jack-poopie to me..
Big Grin

y do u want to recruit anyway Cool
AlKi

to be freaking annoying... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Quote:to be freaking annoying... Wink

hahahaha true dat Cool
AlKi

Yeah recruiting is pretty anoying.. Not that i care that much Tongue
Big Grin

me neither... Cool
AlKi

If I'm trying to increase my NW like crazy and I use credits to cruise up to 3k I get a little agitated when someone just recruits them. But most of the time recruiting is just an annoying little red dot.
**Space for sale**

Quote:If I'm trying to increase my NW like crazy and I use credits to cruise up to 3k I get a little agitated when someone just recruits them. But most of the time recruiting is just an annoying little red dot.

I remember the good old times, when people asked if they could take your models.. ..
Big Grin

...Those were the days. We asked if they were done using them, so we could use them. The game used to be so peaceful when us "Vets" were the only ones playing. We were all cool with each other, yet we HI'ed each other for fun...There were never Rapings, except on a special occasion when somebody screwed somebody... :p

Quote:If I'm trying to increase my NW like crazy and I use credits to cruise up to 3k I get a little agitated when someone just recruits them. But most of the time recruiting is just an annoying little red dot.

agreed... Cool
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon