Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT SESSION CHANGES

i think u need to re read over.

95% of mc agrees with the changes and they are being mad eby request.

u are part of the 5% who disagrees.

what i said to u was said politley but straight forward, you are the one coming on here attacking me.

MACRO MACRO

ZOMG ZO<MG ZOMG MACRO!!!!

i dont macro, if i did macro get some proof and present it, until that point
stfu GTFO or yes u will get banned and it wont be abusing authority.

and yes Tana im fuking scared of him, internet gangsters, this guy is a fuking interior designer for god sakem, hes a flaming homosexual trying to say hes going to lay me out......

zzzz

BACK ON TOPIC

see midori, the things i do for u, now i get abused for implementing ur ideas =P

if you werent on a macro why would you have accepted a pink slip race from vendetta when he was clearly a higher level then you, and then for over an hour afterwards be stuck in the racing status while it showed you were online?

obviously you werent online, and for those who dont know with the macro it just accepts races no matter what, thats why he accepted vendettas race. i was at vendettas house when he said " cool rom3os using his macro, should i be a dick and pink him so he doesnt have a car while hes trying to use it, but i dont want to piss off KK. Then he did it anyways and you were on for another hour. a normal person would of bought a new car or at least logged off so they werent online racing.

Yes you used a macro.

anyways the ap changes are good, i only use it for my ratio anyways
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

LoL.. You guys are pure entertainment.. nice PM Panda, a real gentleman lol grow up..

I'm gonna let this go, since I've obviously hit a nerve with a group of friends.. I've said my piece.. lets just see what happens shall we..

Rom3o_ I didn't attack you man.. why don't you go re-read.. pretty sure YOU addressed ME.. I also never accused you personally
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

tell me to grow up again Smile

let me guess, youll ban him? thats not abusing powers...
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Amped, was i on a macro i sure was, i macro'd hard for 1 day, raymond spoke to me, and then i stoped. SO GET OVER IT.

street check my post u say i was abusing u? its been read over by ray and he cant seem to find the abuse... maybe ur feminin interior designing personalty was tarnished by a few points i proved im ever so sorry.

then u came at me with the lay me out internet gangster talk, so shhh no one wants to hear it.

yes i adressed you because you are one of the non cared about people in mc, complaining about the changes benefiting the rest of the community.

if u want to complain about changes do it in indeas and suggestions where no one will read.

He did have the macro for a short time but he has stopped using it as I have seen and he has been racing like crazy online to get that lvl up to hopefully catcg Turkstar and I but we will see
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

strEetRAcer Wrote:I'm gonna let this go, since I've obviously hit a nerve with a group of friends.. I've said my piece.. lets just see what happens shall we..

not true, i would bag on anyone who i thought was in the wrong.... just the other day i was backing up amped8000..and i dont even know this guy at all... :?

rom3o™ Wrote:i think u need to re read over.

95% of mc agrees with the changes and they are being mad eby request.

u are part of the 5% who disagrees.

what i said to u was said politley but straight forward, you are the one coming on here attacking me.

MACRO MACRO

ZOMG ZO<MG ZOMG MACRO!!!!

i dont macro, if i did macro get some proof and present it, until that point
stfu GTFO or yes u will get banned and it wont be abusing authority.

and yes Tana im fuking scared of him, internet gangsters, this guy is a fuking interior designer for god sakem, hes a flaming homosexual trying to say hes going to lay me out......

zzzz

BACK ON TOPIC

see midori, the things i do for u, now i get abused for implementing ur ideas =P

so are you telling me that i can marco all i want but if their is no proof that i marco i will not get banned?
mecca :postwhore:

no well catch you and get you banned.

Remember im online most of the time watching the community Confusedhock:

Tongue
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555