Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure

dont hate dude i never once said im better then anyone im just give'n u facts dude nothing else just coz i know what goes on between friends dont mean im good...nothing to show? hahaha yeah ok u must be blind*although u prob dont know my ingame name*, i also no nothing bout the game? yeah ok keep tell'n yrself that make yr feel better? as for monte and skogey i dont think iv ever talked to them

joedabooger as for you your a n00b i aint hear of you apart from being a forum spammer, so get the facts mates, arsenal is dam good, one of the best racer/workers in the game.
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

did i say i was good???

did i say he was bad???

no, just whatever i said he flamed.

Im a former spammer am i now :confused:
Orgasm Donor

ummm yeah ok, try readin the post's and see who was flaming who, only thing i was doing wrong was proving u wrong.. and u get all uptight..so i say stop crying like a baby and get over it.. u call me a poof a fagget and an asslicker none of which i am..i mean come on dude does the truth hurt that much?

boot off whenever i say something u like awww stop crying

then i come over to this post and u started flaming somebody else for no reason......
Orgasm Donor

Quote:this has happened b4 not just with cubby so please get over it, and stop bitch'n like little kids*which u prob all are*

did they deserve this? :confused:

dont blame them for asking a question
Orgasm Donor

Quote: lol give it up loser i look at yr posts and i cant stop laugh'n at u sitting there cry'n bout this [censored]..and like i said itz not only cubby itz happened to but i guess u guys are blind or just injoy crying..happened to gidday matt win booted him from BP and got him back in 1st round of new MC 2nd time happened to gidday good booted from BTP then got back in the round matt win took out top crew..and im sure itz happened more then the 2 times i know of b4 cubby...

Actually Gidday got himself back in that round because there was lots of bugs in the game, as it was the round when the new changes(rev2) had been brought in. I had nothing to do with it he just got lucky because there was so many bugs in the system. Night_Moves had the same problem. Notice you said the second time was BTP. Alot of spenders in that crew. Confusedmirk:

So stop trying to use me as an example Tana. Gidday got back into my crew on a lucky excuse by exploiting the fact there was bugs in the game that round.

dude u really on crack? plz tell me who i flamed? if u mean by me answering a question which iv posted the answer to like 3 diff times b4 this time, then im sorry people are to lazy to read..and for every1 picking on cubby say'n he gets away with this and that..i was just saying it has happened b4 and for all u people to stop bitch'n bout things and get on with it and play the game..just coz i say it stright dont mean im flaming dude..fact, man u need to stop bitch'n bout things coz it anit gonna help you any.. if thats flaming then itz yr prob not mine if u see it like that..and the only person i have flamed on this forum is MATT_WIN :grin:

Quote:this has happened b4 not just with cubby so please get over it, and stop bitch'n like little kids*which u prob all are*

that was ur first post in this thread....... please show me how u tryed 2 explain to them? :confused:
Orgasm Donor

Quote: if u mean by me answering a question which iv posted the answer to like 3 diff times b4 this time, then im sorry people are to lazy to read..and for every1 picking on cubby say'n he gets away with this and that..i was just saying it has happened b4 and for all u people to stop bitch'n bout things and get on with it and play the game..just coz i say it stright dont mean im flaming dude..

there u go coz yr to lazy to read the whole post..thats yr answer..but your prob to lazy to read that also?

oh but matt i like to say your name..matt did this and that itz all matts fault.. :grin: i thought gidday told me u sent the email..i'll ask him again to makes sure..^_^..but it still happened.. :p

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon