Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI secret

Only LOSERS desire respect for an online game.

I prefer being hated.

Hey, check it out. I'm in 4th place in Midnite Challenge. and I don't play TopShift anymore... so you can toot your own fuckin horn all you like.

OFF TOPIC!!

FLAME WARS!!

Woah check it out your 4th, I was 4th like 200 times last round. Do you honestly think it will last.

Thanks for the kind words Stuna I would hardly say that we are gods but we are two of the best.

alright i finally figured it out! after countless hours of buying god knows how many creds i finally figured out the daddy of all HI combos! read carfully 1000/1000 works 100% of the time on anyone online u feel liek HIin now dont go 2 crazy wit this # but have fun :grin:
internet = nice

Quote:alright i finally figured it out! after countless hours of buying god knows how many creds i finally figured out the daddy of all HI combos! read carfully 1000/1000 works 100% of the time on anyone online u feel liek HIin now dont go 2 crazy wit this # but have fun :grin:

lol...

Nah, didn't last long at all. I was first.. then third.. then 31st. WHatever.

Hey, guess what? We're on the same crew Tongue

that number is too big plus if it dont work u hav no creds at all i think 21/147 and 69/169 r workin 4 me again.
X_x

i cant get 69/169 to work for me agen this session...the number that works best for me this round is 74/174

haha...idc if yoo mo fuckers belioeve 5/169 er not...but me and like 20 other people know it werks great... Cool Big Grin
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

I get most with 21/121
22/122 and 69/169 both work fine too
"I love it here!
So many things and so many things of each thing."
-Homer

Is lenko, jlenko(in the game)?
N1SMO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret handshake mikale33 11 3,980 02-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Last Post: TheJMan