Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry

Victorious Wrote:You let me know when they have power outages and are sitting in a freezing cold house because of that volcano, and I'll gladly hand them my sympathy.
I live in PA and it gets cold hear to ya know. I work at fed ex in trailers that are 30 degrees. im just saying whenever the earth gets so hot that it melts and starts spewing out of the ground and starts coming towards your house...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Brett -.-

And... Alumni, say whatever you'd like.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Lmfao I luv u too Chaddy boy Wink

Victorious Wrote:Brett -.-

And... Alumni, say whatever you'd like.
im finished.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Av3rsion Wrote:Lmfao I luv u too Chaddy boy Wink

You talk aloud again.... boy
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Dont make me punch u chad!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I live in PA and it gets cold hear to ya know. I work at fed ex in trailers that are 30 degrees. im just saying whenever the earth gets so hot that it melts and starts spewing out of the ground and starts coming towards your house...

LOL i live in northern British columbia in Canada and it gets like -30 degrees in winter that is cold

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:LOL i live in northern British columbia in Canada and it gets like -30 degrees in winter that is cold

hahaah yeah man i read that too i live in ontario also bc dosnt get cold at all lol how do they grow weed all year long?

its about -20 here got about 120 cms of snow in the past week and the windchill makes it about -35 -40 warm if you ask me but what do i know
mecca :postwhore:

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:LOL i live in northern British columbia in Canada and it gets like -30 degrees in winter that is cold

You know I think it was the great Sam Kinison that said "move you stupid motherfuc3rs! Move!!!!" He was referring to the people of Ethiopia of course who lived more than 200 miles from actual potable water and an extreme low volume of food, but the situation applies to cold. You wont catch my ass in -30 degree cold and bragging about it that's for sure.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

mecca_boy Wrote:hahaah yeah man i read that too i live in ontario also bc dosnt get cold at all lol how do they grow weed all year long?

its about -20 here got about 120 cms of snow in the past week and the windchill makes it about -35 -40 warm if you ask me but what do i know

it just get cold in winter in summer its surprisingly warm average around 25C 77F so its not bad and all the weed it grown in summer except the lower part of BC about 5 hours south where it grows all year long pretty much

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon