Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone

mah we all have them kind of days lol
[Image: club.gif]

yea but with me, my foot likes to live in my mouth, and my head likes to live up my ass

get what im saying now

roflmao ya i do now lol
[Image: club.gif]

glad i could help

i mean if he was gona fake his stats he could at least do it porerly my god and its not only that..

but why did u think i even checked to see if he was faking i knwo his ass gets offline fukd sinse start of session.

n00bs

LMAO noob ,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i dunno about noob guys.....hes pretty damn fast in TS.

im sure he knows what hes doing and would benefit any crew
SpamaticS - Slick

slickNsxy Wrote:i dunno about noob guys.....hes pretty damn fast in TS.

im sure he knows what hes doing and would benefit any crew

Slick, your absolutely right "Barcrest" is fast, but fast doesn't mean good racer... That is a very common misconception. First off he lied about his win/lose ratio, which means he could potential lie about losing CMs in the crew...

Secondly, you can get fast by losing racers offline (i'm sure u know) or just race others that are on the same lvl as yourself.

But one classic example I remeber is "Lancer_03" he is hell good at lvling up and getting fast cars (I was in his crew for 1 day at the beginning of the round) But hell, he couldn't bring in CMs if his life depended on it...

And the day I was on racing, I kept looking at the pending race section and he would hardly ever have a race pending, while I would almost always have 1 or more race pending...

BTW, Lancer_03 was the crew leader of "Mistfits" which he later disbanded, and got a spot into Dynasty near the end of this round.

slick y r u backing barcrest the guy got a .55 ratio and lies abt his stats is he polishing ur g35's rims?

Don't even come in here n tell me i cant gain cms man... u were in my crew for 1 day and it was with 1 day left in the session last round... all i was worryin about was tryin to get people together for the crew for the next round... im sure there are plenty of people on here that will tell u im a good racer...

There is no way u can sit there and say im not a good racer(cm wise) when u were in my crew for only 1 day and at the end of the session...

Also, what does me leading a crew this round and giving wins to dynasty and then joinin them have anything to do with how good of a racer i am?

You think im such a bad racer then lets go head to head next round... i will keep my win/loss ratio higher than yours and i will bring in more cms...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon