Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new ide system

1st place gets a certain amount of points and it gets less and less for each person down to 10th place
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

oh cool yea that would work....

It would be good if you get more points for winning online then offline you get like 10 and online you get 200
and then wins you get 200 and loss you get 5 it should be like dat so the people whos winning mose races doesnt get left!!!from tho looses ones do uyou get me??

what i am trying to say is who ever wants ide needs to have 3 different cars
which we can have now and run them in a tourney against everyone else going for ide
and the person who has the most points after the round isover wins idea
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

Quote:ts points

Why not just go play topshift then :confused:
~Crizzle Runs Dis Bitch~

i dont like ts but that is the only way i can think of that would get around the nw jump thing for ide

90teg2 says:

i dont think IDE is really that big but the best thing would be that or just have loses offline not count and wins off line count as like only 20 exp so it dont help and they need to be on to race Undecided

Im with tread ....ppl that spnd or can grab NW easy or use more accnts to boost there NW can get [censored] oo easy
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

And our role model 4 cheating can anyone guess?????

Here is my idea for new IDE system

keep same exp or what ever for offline but get it higher for online wins ..

and to enter the IDE Section you should either have 1 more wins then looses

so like 11000 looses yo need 11001 wins

or keep it you must have a ratio on .70 to enter IDE

that way it keeps the offline spammers away .. atleast those who gets looses offline

we need to get those who spenst most time ONLINE MC and really races..

Those are the once who deserves it the most.. I remember back in the days when I had like 500 mill NW and sat online for some insane Exp .. I had Exp for lvl 34 but i just uppgraded to lvl 32 beacuse GAY ass Jason(monte the cave man) said lvl 33 was a bug and you couldnt win offline i think it was..

hehe

so what do you guys think about this ideas

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Voting System DirtyStuck 0 937 10-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Last Post: DirtyStuck
  Crew Battle System XxPakixX 43 10,242 05-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon