Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Crew

man dont get all pissed off man...im jus trying to get help jus like u r...
AlKi

Quote:wat ever!!!!
taukima said he was going to join my crew last session!!!! but then he joined night moves to get a ribbion but he promised hed join this session!!

sorry, takumi is with us too Confusedmirk:

ive seen you "trying" to go for top crew each round..you need to give it up and join a good crew and work your way up because you leading isnt going to get you anywhere...this isnt hating...just telling you what i think
All I need is One Mic.

true dat...i got nothing against u midnite..
AlKi

NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ROM30 CAUSE HE HAS GONE 4 TOP CREW SO MANY TIMES AND THEN HE GETS BANNED CAUSE OF HIS MULTIS!!!!!!!AND THEN IT BECOMES A WAIST OF TIME!!!!!
Y IS HE LIKE ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE YOU ALL LOOK UP TOO AND THEN YOU LOOK AT HIM HES NOT THAT GREAT HE GOT ONLY IDE WHICH HE USED HIS MULTIS TO GET CAUSE HE TOLD ME!!

did i say i look up to him...im jus helping him cuz he helped me...thats all it is..
AlKi

Na i wanna get top crew myself idk if i dont get it i wanna work it 4 myself!!!

Quote:NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ROM30 CAUSE HE HAS GONE 4 TOP CREW SO MANY TIMES AND THEN HE GETS BANNED CAUSE OF HIS MULTIS!!!!!!!AND THEN IT BECOMES A WAIST OF TIME!!!!!
Y IS HE LIKE ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE YOU ALL LOOK UP TOO AND THEN YOU LOOK AT HIM HES NOT THAT GREAT HE GOT ONLY IDE WHICH HE USED HIS MULTIS TO GET CAUSE HE TOLD ME!!
noone ever told you to help romeo.. sheesh.. he's the last person u wanna help lol
i will run my crew legitly and will not be banned for anything, because i dont cheat!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ROM30 CAUSE HE HAS GONE 4 TOP CREW SO MANY TIMES AND THEN HE GETS BANNED CAUSE OF HIS MULTIS!!!!!!!AND THEN IT BECOMES A WAIST OF TIME!!!!!

ummm no one? i'm helping romeo not join'n his crew though just helping in the way of a helper crew,and so is lude.. do i look up to anyone? why do i need to :confused: its called respect..he helped me out, he didnt have to..he could of helped sumone else. and i respect him for that and i will pay him back...what goes round comes round

you all look up too him!!! :o

Quote:you all look up too him!!! :o

learn to read..all i can say..there is a big differance between the 2..i dont look up to no one..does he have my respect yes..do you, no..do you have anyone worth know'n? mayb thats the reason you will never get a crown the way you go about things..i stood behind paki for many rounds plus others making good friends and earn'n players respect and trust and with these players i got my top crew crown... my advice to you is to make a helper and give out [censored] loads of crew wins to a crew for a spot in at end and mayb u will get a icon coz i really cant see you gettin onc as crew leader..good luck for the round

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: chop_shop