Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

thriller Wrote:I think I can help you It must be an awful month

[Image: tampons.jpg]

hahahaha lmao

weeman182 Wrote:
romeo Wrote:fuk off i did that.

u sent me that picture on the forums ages ago n i happend to re ignite its flame...

except ive only jus registered to forums today! go and have an overdose sumwhere u dirty little smackhead!

ahahahah ur some noob multi acc i dont care lolz

pz out fire man sam

damn... good job i guess
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i know all my jobs r well done

congrats jreed
AlKi

congtrz
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

congratz jreed

and weeman as for you i hope a smacky comes up and injects you with AIDS

Yeah you guys are pissed at Rachael but you dont see all of this from our point of view... me and Rachael worked our asses off this round with exp and everything... we got to level 35 4 days before anyone else and we have nothing to show for it... we would have EASILY took 1 and 2... all you people that complain all she does is bitch are people that had no chance at winning this round or people that won or got top 10 by luck... i dont think Rachael is bitchin at all, i too am pissed so i see where she is coming from

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Jreed Wrote:YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA I finally got it. Congrats to everyone Dynasty...Good goin IHI....Great job top 10 racers just to let everyone kno I was number 1.

Well slap my ass and call me happy for you... :roll:

I hope you are proud of your accomplishment. I know I wouldn't be. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you to win such a pointless round...but go you. :roll:
hahahahha
i could slap your @$$ and i could call myself happy!!! ahhahahaha
congrats jreed on teh win!! even though u was the last person i thought would get it, congrats man Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Jreed Wrote:YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA I finally got it. Congrats to everyone Dynasty...Good goin IHI....Great job top 10 racers just to let everyone kno I was number 1.
congrats

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon