Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mc book

Continued......

OK, when your car is 100% you could upgrade it in the tunershop to the maximum. when you do that just click all lines and hit enter, hit back to continue with next upgrade. After you have done that, you go to dyno once more and click the button once, that will give you your 100% back

Let's TestNTune.

You can read all tutorials you want, but you only have to look at the 60ft time. Just do it box by box. So, to start, go to box one and add 2 to the number or lower it by two. Check what gives you a lower 60ft and go in the direction which is faster. You will notice that at a certain point it will go slower again, then it's time to fine tune. just up or lower the number in the box by one to see the lowest 60ft time. Usually when the best setting is at 33 32 and 34 will give about the
same 60ft and 33 will have the fastest. Do that to all lines, but camber, the last box is 0 anyway. Maybe they will change that in future games you could try that out.

After you have done this your car will be [censored] fast, only pink with your car though when you can afford it and remeber to copy and paste your garage to notepad and save it in case you lose a pink race or your car got stolen by the thieves trained by teet

Status
Please be sure to click "Log Out" in the top right hand corner of you screen. if you just click the "x" , you will stay in the status you were last logged in as.

Crews
I have been in the winning crew for 5 sessions now. why? b/c we stick together. a great crew consist of theifs and workers. the way it is setup now , you need to get a couple top guys in your crew b/c they are the ones who are gonna work the most. i have ran with the best people and we have always stuck together. get to know someone before you invite them to your crew. they could just be there to hurt you. friends are hard to find in this game, but there are alot of good people in this game. just win as many races as possible to get crew models. keep your car tuned and only race people who you know you can beat. also , if you send someone a crew battle and they dont accept or decline ,you will lose the 25k it took to send the challenge. so setup the crew battle before you send or you will just hurt yourself and your crew.

Experience
whoever jumps in the first couple of days is gonna have the most exp , but they get the most exp from racing the guys with the lowest nw and lowest lvl. so you can either jump in nw the first couple of days and do it that way , or just spam the top 3 guys and build exp that way. stay at lvl 1 until you are ready to lvl. lvl 20+ is best for HIn , thats about 350k exp , so it wont take much. more than that will only help in crew avg skill and racing people.

Additional advice
Remember , this is just a game. enjoy playing it. Practice , tune your skills and become the best. having enemies is fun , God knows i made alot during my 8 months on mc , but whats more important is friends and your crew. i have run with the best there will ever be in this game and the best guys ive ever had the plesure of knowing. if you get HId , dont send a PM sounding like an idiot , "[censored] you bitch , im going to [censored] you up". simply send "im sorry that you felt you had to come over to my house w/o me inivting you. i enjoyed your visit and i will have to return the favor very soon". be nice , act confident even if you arent. earn respect , dont make people hate you , make people respect you.

*******MOST IMPORTANT*********
The people you talk to and run with can make you or break you. Listen to what vet's and your friends have to say. Communicate with one another. Don't be a loner , you will never win that way.

The people who taught me so much and who deserve respect

Dan Danger
Pussy
Jdoggy
Greenteg
Smokincivic
Slammedfire
SSVegito
Rakimdream
Realm

Side Note
Danj has taught me almost everything i know in this game. if it werent for him , i would never of been able to learn everything that is in this Bible. I owe you everything Danj. Thanks for everything man.

Closing
it has been a blast playing with all of you and i will miss playing with the best players in the game. this tutorial is free b/c i want to pass everything i have learned onto all of you. i am passing the torch onto all of you. use this guide well and good luck to all of you. i will miss this game and all of you.

Messages In This Thread
Mc book - by racerr - 08-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Mc book - by Admin_vbulletin3_import1 - 08-27-2013, 03:06 AM
Mc book - by racerr - 08-27-2013, 04:49 AM
Mc book - by teet - 08-27-2013, 10:34 AM
Mc book - by teet - 08-27-2013, 10:34 AM
Mc book - by teet - 08-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Mc book - by teet - 08-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Mc book - by teet - 08-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Mc book - by teet - 08-27-2013, 10:40 AM
Mc book - by racerr - 08-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Mc book - by SexyJDM - 09-04-2013, 10:54 PM