Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

Big_Bang Wrote:All I know is this game is DEAD. Majority of new MC players don't want to put in the effort into knowing how to play this game well because the "vets" control this game. People at the top just want to rack up icons w/o competition. Plus like everyone said before...MC became a "game" where whoever is willing to drop the most money will win. I and anyone else that understand this game could guarantee a top crew win with 5 other new comers if they are willing to drop at least 50 dollars. Have enough money to take and hold first the first couple of days and just race all your credits everyday. And then everyone in the crew drop 20 dollars the last day and BAM you got it in the bag. Oh yeah and get a "helper" crew to give you a couple of wins the first 3 hours of the game and your set.

And truthfully the majority of my medals were pretty much given to me. The only ones I can truthfully say I worked my butt off is one of the Top Crew medal, Top 10, and winning the game once. Got my Top 10 when I first came back and Top Crew medal and 1st the 2nd month. 2 Top Crew medals I was in a crew with a decent amount of prize credits and spenders. My theft is from that 2 day session and the 3 top 25 came from HI'ing up there. I feel like if I go for another medal it isn't "earned" but more so knowing the right people at the right time.

Good Post

Prohibit - I wasnt tryin to come off like a smart ass or anything. Im just saying your a new player (I think..?) and it will take you a lil to realize how everything runs.

I agree with calder on the spending part, but wouldnt removing all bonuses in a sense promote MORE spending? People would be closer in level, so maybe not. But I kinda feel like adding bonuses would be the same as just taking them out. Keep everyone equal....at least for a few sessions and see what happens
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Messages In This Thread
Okay someone explain something to me please? - by He_Hate_Me - 04-06-2009, 11:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon