Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in regards to...

It is truly mind boggling what the world has come to and tolerates. A lot of us come from different societies and cultures. Different animals are held in different regard in those societies, I am sure Indian cultures find hamburgers disturbing. But cruelty and killing for the sake of killing is wrong, I don't care who you are.

I removed the original thread, I told Z that I did so because it disturbed me too much. I know this is off topic and maybe I overstepped my bounds as a mod doing so for personal reasons if you guys feel that way I'm sorry.

I believe the world is a sad enough place sometimes and in some way I feel bringing attention to something as utterly attrocious as that could in some way convince others that it is acceptable. I know acceptable is the wrong word but I guess I am thinking about the tree in the forest concept, if no one looks then maybe less of these sick bastards will inflict their inhumanity on us. =/

I am not terribly religious for that matter I'm not terribly tolerant either lol, but something like this... I don't know maybe this is something we should look at and think that "hey the people I don't like aren't that bad, hell at least they aren't murdering kittens"

eh, it's time for those of us that are actually part of the human race to get rid of these pathetic things that prey on society as a whole

/rant

Messages In This Thread
in regards to... - by mSzura - 03-05-2006, 04:51 PM
in regards to... - by WiReD__ - 03-05-2006, 05:01 PM
in regards to... - by BlackWidow™ - 03-05-2006, 05:39 PM
in regards to... - by SSVegito - 03-05-2006, 05:43 PM
in regards to... - by Aramis - 03-05-2006, 06:10 PM
in regards to... - by calder12 - 03-05-2006, 06:36 PM
in regards to... - by PANDAhumpnMONKEY - 03-05-2006, 09:16 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon