Facebook      

Poll: Should the way Top Crew is decided be changed?
Yeah it's fine, always been this way why change it?
Top Crew is currently about who can make the most helper crews and has nothing to do with who is actually the best, change it.
Who cares, stop rocking the boat.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been there done that, gonna do it again.

Quote:And if Dynasty still won because they were better at cms, and had better higher level racers and worked better...... That is my point EXACTLY Then they deserve the win, because they were the best, not because they planned better. If you don't enter the tournaments you don't get any crew status so why have a crew at all. See where I am going with this Wink
[/quote]

Dynasty would only need 1 crew win to be on the boards and that all they would need. No one is going to stop a vet crew from owning the CM's. If you mess up just a little bit, you will lose CMs and it will cost your team. About the crew winning thing, do you think there will be a crew who will be owning everyone in crew races? That is not likely so you won't see much competion. You may see the brackets get filled by multi's but I dont think there will be "real" crews. Most of the vets are either to lazy to put some competion in top crews. There are not many out there on the level to be with top teams that haven't been. Most of the vets in this game do theiving. A noob crew isn't just going to come out and win it because they have a equal chance. It takes a good amount of time to learn how to keep CM's. The only thing in MC I can think of right now that everyone has a equal chance of winning is winning the whole game. Stealing in every part requires you to play the game for a couple of sessions to be #1 in the boards except recruiting. This one should be no different and it seems thats the way top crew is right now. To me, there aren't enough people who play right now that can put competion. Less than 50 players that still play...

Anyways, I would like to see your idea come into effect so it would prove that the vets would still own like how they are right now....

Thats my opinion on the matter.
All I need is One Mic.

Messages In This Thread
Been there done that, gonna do it again. - by JDMAccord02 - 12-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Been there done that, gonna do it again. - by hot - 12-17-2005, 08:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OK So who is gonna getit now. triniboi 9 2,088 07-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Last Post: domesticabus
  well its gonna be a hour or so theevster 8 2,057 06-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: wanthonator

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon