Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quit bitchin about how you got hacked......

For your information I was hacked once and "hacked" another on this game. When I first started I was banned like a month into playing...for reasons I got nasty comments from Cres when I asked why. Good thing I was friends with Dyna and he told Julie who in turn got me unbanned. Turns out my acct was banned cause the people who gained control of it were sending trojans from it...back when it was easier to do that from in the game. 2nd time was I was talking to somebody whom most of the older players know as "Larry" He added me to AIM and after a few days of talking like a normal person he waited till I was typing a reply then sent a request for direct connection. Before I knew what had happened he sent a file...

2 days later my acct was gone...he had access to my CC, hotmail, and my computer...I had to buy him credits on MC for him to return my hotmail to normal...I changed my CC's right after and reformatted...he's been back since then and I know he's talked to Zura and tried to get her.

It happens easier then you think. So please don't talk ill of others that have no idea wtf happened to them.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Messages In This Thread
quit bitchin about how you got hacked...... - by monteman - 04-24-2005, 03:50 PM
quit bitchin about how you got hacked...... - by mSzura - 04-24-2005, 07:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacked vetteboy3 63 13,366 05-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon