Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Ray , why noone wants to play....

justin i'm not neccessarily in full agreement with you on this... i think once people can get into and see boost mode they would be more willing to play and pay because with boost mode it was just like the first session all over again if you looked at the stats page we all finished with like 12 HIs except jered with 40 in one day lol that fucker but everything is pretty close to how it used to be you can HI anyone at anytime thats an awesome deal so there is no guarenteed winner that can get to 2 bil and just sit and wait... HI's are easy i got 12 the last day and i agree about the racind in boost for definete. I'm sick of how its been the past year or so where its whoever we decide wins... 1mil sounds like a fair cap out to me cuase for that to actually make a diference racing you would have to race like 50 people in a row lol which is way too time consuming.... at least in the old days that would get all [censored] up by someone like myself who was a vet but just not in the "in crowd" i mean [censored] first session ever was the most fun thats what got me addicted to this game in the first place.

Ray & Cres you guys have gold in your hands but your letting it change into silver.... boost mode is an awesome idea and it works great.... lets get back to the basics though... go with the original ideas you guys had... what worked... what made you... i dunno thats just the opinion of one of your most dedicated and unbaised (usually) players take is as you will.

~Matt
You will never be what we once were....

Messages In This Thread
To Ray , why noone wants to play.... - by teet - 09-20-2005, 11:58 PM
To Ray , why noone wants to play.... - by rakimdream - 09-21-2005, 06:52 AM
To Ray , why noone wants to play.... - by teet - 09-21-2005, 11:35 AM
To Ray , why noone wants to play.... - by Outkast - 09-21-2005, 09:24 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon