Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT SESSION CHANGES

wonderwoman Wrote:no well catch you and get you banned.

Remember im online most of the time watching the community Confusedhock:

Tongue

my moms a stay at home wife and will be glady to answer my pms plus msn all day Smile
mecca :postwhore:

Yea man.. me too, hence this conversation..

Quote:i dnt have the time to race no more.. i work close to 14hours mon-fri , and i would love to see AP go ..and im glad/hope it gains no CMs/EXP at all .. im a racer and did it the hard way.. watching all these guys get away with leaving there account on AP all day to do all there work ..does **** me off..but meh ...

But you're argument is extremely hypocritical.. Let me explain: You say AP sucks cause while you're working to make ends meet, other people are on AP and/or online getting exp and CMs...

#1 You can be on AP too! While at work it can seem as if you're online gaining CMs for your crew but not gaining as much EXP as you would be online, but still some... and as an added bonus your ratio will remain good for gaining more CMs per race.

#2 If you take out AP.. The people online are still going to get more CMs and EXP than you since you can be there anyways! The people who can be online all day are going to dominate you, whether they're actually online or not... (don't want to mention that bad word around here)

I thought the idea was to bring the competition closer... but again, IN MY OPINION, I think it will increase the gap. We Shall See.. only time will tell.. and good luck to all
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Vendetta Wrote:He did have the macro for a short time but he has stopped using it as I have seen and he has been racing like crazy online to get that lvl up to hopefully catcg Turkstar and I but we will see

correct, i did macro for 2 days and kevin and few others complained to raymond which is fair, i have heavy time restrictions, raymond spoke to me and i stop imediatley.

since then i have stoped, ive taken 2 days off work and im trying to race, but to much shit going on so i wont make it any ways.

i make 4 bil a work now time to shoot for first ^^

strEetRAcer Wrote:#1 You can be on AP too! While at work it can seem as if you're online gaining CMs for your crew but not gaining as much EXP as you would be online, but still some... and as an added bonus your ratio will remain good for gaining more CMs per race.

#2 If you take out AP.. The people online are still going to get more CMs and EXP than you since you can be there anyways! The people who can be online all day are going to dominate you, whether they're actually online or not... (don't want to mention that bad word around here)

I thought the idea was to bring the competition closer... but again, IN MY OPINION, I think it will increase the gap. We Shall See.. only time will tell.. and good luck to all

This game is about racing, not about a program that will do it for you, b4 any one comments on what i say make sure u know how long some of us have been around and the times we spent days after days whipping speed and racing for cms.

this game is about a few things, Racing and the Players, there was a time mate when there was no AP, ap was an added convenience which most of the players dont like.

if u cant stay online and race all day, then to bad mate, time for some new kids to take some icons and own.

u dont seem to understand u and all fo about 10 people who want things to stay as they are have no say in the matter so complaining wont help.

if u dont like the changes dont play, just like hundreds of people ive seen leave this game for tha reason, sticking around and complaining about what benefits the MAJORITY of mc, is useless.

Completely agree with that! AP should only remain to improve peoples win/loss ratios if you cant put the time into the game then you arent going to get the results you want you think Turk and I got as high a level as we did by using AP. Hell no ap exp is nothing but I like them lowereing it even more and I hate that at most there are 20 people actually online nowadays because that is definately the lowest I have seen it in the 4+ years I have played.
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

strEetRAcer Wrote:Yea man.. me too, hence this conversation..

Quote:i dnt have the time to race no more.. i work close to 14hours mon-fri , and i would love to see AP go ..and im glad/hope it gains no CMs/EXP at all .. im a racer and did it the hard way.. watching all these guys get away with leaving there account on AP all day to do all there work ..does **** me off..but meh ...

But you're argument is extremely hypocritical.. Let me explain: You say AP sucks cause while you're working to make ends meet, other people are on AP and/or online getting exp and CMs...

#1 You can be on AP too! While at work it can seem as if you're online gaining CMs for your crew but not gaining as much EXP as you would be online, but still some... and as an added bonus your ratio will remain good for gaining more CMs per race.

..talk to me like i dont know this Confused ... i know all this.. people that have less time to play the game should not be allowed to let AP do all there work..and people online more should own me*but i cant see half of them doing that anyways ,if i did play during the time i get to*When AP 1st started i would spend get top 5 NW set my marco to lvl me up every hour or so while i was at work..shit i only loged in to work my account... now AP is looking abit better taking away exp.. IF they do take away CM gain'n then sweet..

btw i cant member the last time i had a ratio of less then .95 this is with AP and with out AP ..worryed bout your win/loss if they take AP away.. ummm sell your car offline?tends to help? or stay online longer to get your lvl higher

Rom3o.. are you still talking to me directly? Cause it seems as if you haven't understood me quite yet.. So read up.. get closer to the screen if you have to... The only problem with the changes is that macros will come back. This is the first session I played with AP, I'm well aware of the fact of how it used to be. AP was introduced for a couple reasons, do you know them? Please tell me, because apparently we think for different reasons...

...I say stick with the changes too, I'm online all the time, it's only going to help me... I'm already online for most of the day as it is, not much work to send/accept races every four minutes. All I'm saying is stop the macros when the arrive, and they will... So again we'll see
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

and when it does arrive ill take care of it.

so stop whining and bitching about it.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Thanks rome, but it has most of the yay votes instead of the ney votes. haha
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

projectjdm Wrote:I love people acting official when they have no power what so ever.

what do you mean by power? EVERYONE here has equal say in ANYTHING, thats what the MC COMMUNITY is.

The mods, dont have power over anyone here, if you obey the Forum rules... NOT THEIRS, but the forum rules. yeah they could ban you, but theres a reason for it.

They threaten to ban you because youre bringing in nothing but pointless DRAMA in here, all you have to do is post your points and be done with, its obvious that they read what you wrote because of the response they wrote. And yes there will be disagreements because everyones thoughts are different. YOU WERE HEARD, and if you cant post anything thatll help the topic, then dont.

IM NOT A MOD, but i could give 2 shits if i get banned... im helping more than hurting.

IM NOT DIRECTING THIS TO YOU JDM. ITS FOR EVERYONE.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Next session?? cmartin 5 1,854 04-25-2010, 11:41 PM