Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody????

ok, ok, we will see...lol
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

SyNt3K Wrote:ok, ok, we will see...lol

The 7 Day Theory is apon us
Makaveli :evil:
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

SyNt3K Wrote:your a bunch of fags...lol... really, do you act the same if some hottie wants 100 bucks at the club, do you give them whatever they want, you weak bitches... and here i was thinking ya gotta earn ya way in, shit, might go get me a snatch and some tits eh??... unbelievable... shit man, not to stir a nest but damn... brookie how many times you played this game and why are all you guys suckers, is it a not gettin some syndrome?? seriously its bullshit

sounds like someone needs some attention.....

dude you wanna join my crew...all you have to do is ask....

if i wanted a crew of just hotties..believe me i can have it 8)

slickNsxy - not just a name....a reputation!!!
SpamaticS - Slick

maybe to some but not to all
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

lol, ok, maybe i came across as a wad, maybe over expressed my opinion?... my bad... but ummm, medals dont phase me just yet hey, i mean yeah sure they would be nie, but there is still alot for me to learn in this game, so ill wait a while i think... sorry if offended anybody... no no, seriously...lol
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

seriously i think it is lame how u are crying bcuz u dont have any medals we all know that is why ur mad bcuz people are offering to help me and not u hun
Brookiee

XxXBrookieeXxX Wrote:seriously i think it is lame how u are crying bcuz u dont have any medals we all know that is why ur mad bcuz people are offering to help me and not u hun

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

givm hell brook
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

do you have any medals brooke? i haven't been on the game so i dont know

and to answer your question...if you join up with my crew...yeah i'll race
SpamaticS - Slick

XxXBrookieeXxX Wrote:seriously i think it is lame how u are crying bcuz u dont have any medals we all know that is why ur mad bcuz people are offering to help me and not u hun

if that was intended for me

i posted, said what i had to say, thats it, said sorry if i offended, so let it go already, anyways, about this medal thing, i have medals, got my top 25 medal for my first round of mc and my top ten for my second round... then stopped playing for a couple of months to move interstate, now i have a little time to get to know it some more so eventually ill try for some more medals, but as i stated b4, in no major hurry for them... nothing to brag about i know, but i got them in my first ever 2 rounds, so im happy...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon