Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok i want an answer.....

ok my account was suspended who know's how long ago support tickets don't work shouldn't take more then 2 days to read them, either way you should get an e-mail from who reads it after they read your support ticket or before on why your account was suspended. i want a refund on my membership to i wasted my money didn't get to use it. i waited to long for my account back or for answer. what kind of crappy customer support is this i'm sure people agree with me here. We want an answer!! any of you mods say just wait or send in another support ticket lol screw you it's easy for you to get answers, so get me my account back. This is getting really out of hand

and why the hell is my name red with Sociology Class under it?

y does it matter

why does it? cause it's my account there killa

i sent an email to [email protected]">[email protected]</a> got a replay within a few hours but then i got an reply from <a class='oembed' href="mailto:[email protected] replyed to that and ive been waiting 2 days now... hes probably just sick of me and doesnt want to answer me but i just want to know some of the reasoning behind my account ban...

i really love the professional reply i got the first time:
More than 1 account.

Sorry

Raymond Moradoghli

Director Of Business Operations

Corrupt Interactive Inc.

thx that tells me a lot ya know :p

do you know how many emails he probably gets everyday? especially now after the whole membership thing. would you want to take your time responding, writing little detail things just to make the writer happy? ...atleast you got a reply
midnite is spelled wrong.

well think about it he could have said "You were suspended for multiple accounts the accounts were "blah" "blah" and "blah" and "blah" and "blah" gave "blah" money"

and guess what i would have never bothered replying but when you says "more than 1 account sorry" i got questions like wtf more than 1 account thats all i really ask for so i know what i did wrong i mean dang its not too hard... i log on my friend optix, virux and pepsi_guy give me money (all from the same ip cuz they were at optix/virux's house) i log onto viruxes ip to see if i get hit or not then i sign off work get my top25 a few weeks later im banned i want to know what exactly i did wrong... was it them all giving me cash from the same ip or was it me logging onto viruxes account to see if i got hit or was it the extra account i registered for a friend like 4 or 5 game periods ago? i mean i head is full of questions as im sure everyone elses isthat got banned...

edit: i think if anything writing a few more sentences would save a lot of time and responses... its simple logic if people get answers before they ask they arent going to ask.. all hes gonna get is excuses to why they got banned but he can ignore those... im not trying to get my account back i just want to know "why"

well next time dont cheat.
midnite is spelled wrong.

i didnt cheat... but thats besides the point... i am very blatantly just wanting answers not an unban

Quote:well next time dont cheat.

don't need little responses like that thanx be like the admins and don't say anything at all next time please........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does 2x Experience Suck? Here is your answer. calder12 29 5,286 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Questions Need Answer sv9987 2 1,326 08-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post: sv9987
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Been Asked Before-No Answer- WiReD__ 3 1,261 03-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Last Post: HobieBrown

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon