Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**** ezpk

f u ezpk for scaming me uno i was a noob and u just had to eff my account up and put me -5000 and luckly i did something to get in a million in 3 mins after u lloged out u fag dont ever talk to me agian u shuold burn ur self and burn ur family 2 cause they raised u wrong

see!!
THIS IS WHY WE NEED FLAME WARS BACK!!!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

lol, nah, this is what they're tryin 2 get away from. i presonally don't care if u got a beef with some1 else, that's ur bag, but since i'm a mod, i'm supposed 2 say that this is un-called 4. please keep it n PM's 2 the persona ur talkin 2.

now that i've said that... *wayne's world style* flame OOOOooooon.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Lemme get this straight. You gave out your password to someone else and they messed your account up? Its your own fault, deal with it.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

he's right... u should give out ur PW...
WE STILL NEED FLAME WARS!!!!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Tell them how you really feal

*bring back flame wars*
[Image: 30.png]

mike, stop with the flame wars chant, i've already told monkey boy. it ain't gonna happen, so stop beatin a dead horse.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

lol
]=O~

Quote:Lemme get this straight. You gave out your password to someone else and they messed your account up? Its your own fault, deal with it.

ditto...

LOL, flame wars?...new to the MC forums
anyone care to elaborate what that is?
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

it was a part of the old mc forums that you could talk sh*t about almost anyone and not get into trouble
[Image: club.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon