Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright Guys...

I [censored] LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Thought the mad icon would make you all think I was bitching... Cool

This was the best last round I could have ever had. It was fun while it lasted. You all know I reied to make a jump, but as cocky as Jason is, he wasn't gonna allow it. You sure persuade people well here man, and even though we had our differences I won't forget you. You did help me realise I didn't deserve it. Thanks Bro!

Jon, you're my big bro. Don't forget about me and hit me up on msn, and I am waiting for you to come up here. You are a HUGE help.

Justin, even though we didn't talk much this round, thanks for coming back, giving me a home, and HI'ing like a little bitch this round. Take Care man, as this is your last round aswell... Wink

Rakimdream! Today was a blast, and thanks to you it happened. I was [censored] sitting at 2 million this morning after some Bullshit went down, but you made it happen. You had me back up there in no time, and made today fun as [censored] with you, Lee, and Dan.

Lee! You're awesome. You and I didn't talk at all this round, up until today, yet you still wanted to help. Without you and Dan dishing off money left and right to me I wouldn't have even come close to running the few times.

Shadow, you lucky little bitch. You had the back of everyone here and it showed as I tried to get up there. I told ya I wanted you to win, and you got it. Besides, I could have done something to ya..

Dan Danger! You and I were always cool, from the days back when you first started, and I was better than you! Can you believe it, I was owning you for once. When we would have our battles back in Gold, you always told me that you would go Racing and let me hit you. I always had to earn it someway, even if you did give it the easiest way. You never helped much with stealing, but back than I had it figured out. A lot of people here don't know you like a few of us do, and they all look up to you as if you're a god, but in reality, you're just like us. You just rape people with small numbers. You came on today, told me that you were down in trying to help, and you most certainly did more than I could have ever asked for. Thanks bro for all the cash. I had a total of 237 Million stolen from me today alone, and you kept bringing it in. You, Lee, and Rakim.

Red Teggy! Where do I start. If it wasn't for you, I would have finished top 10... :crazy: But you helped earlier, and that was my fault. Nothing we could do there. Only 3 minutes left in the game, and our race just ended. Thanks for being there for me bro.

Pussy & Blinky! You two were the best Racers back in the day, and now you're sitting up there as some of the best theives. Keep it up guys. Oh and Pussy, someday buddy, I promise... Confusedmirk:

SmokinCivic...I enjoyed your stealing ways from the first time you jacked someone, up until today! You helped out a lot in the past aswell, and I am thankful for it!

Brock, if you'r reading this I hope you got your top 25, see ya on MSN little bitch.

Mike, not sure what the hell you were up to, but you helped out in the past aswell, and I am thankful for that bro.

Speedkillz...Nate! You little punk. Without your crew and ours this round would have been boring once again, but you know how to make [censored] rock, and thanks for the help, and the good time in the war this round man.

Brandon! You're the most helpful person on here. You don't care what goes down, and now that you have your damn trophy, you can finally get the [censored] out of here too. Not sure what kept ya this round.

To all the MC'ers I played with in the past that are no longer with us today, I love all of you, and hope you are living your life to the fullest.

VOOMVOOM, thanks!

HybridSI, what is there to say about you bro! You're an awesome player, and friend.

Paul, you [censored] theif. Too bad you're a cop or you might just be as good outside of MC as you are here.. :crazy:

All the n00bs I once helped whom have come back to repay the favor, thanks.

Spinner, you're just a [censored] bitch! Get off all your multi's and hit me from one not 8.. Confusedmirk:

Everybody else, I will come on here tomorrow and list you all, but as for now I am a little tired, baseball got to me, and I am gonna go party! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Oh and Mecca, even though the game was so good between us, these forums brought us closer with your shitty sports knowledge and you stealing my threads and turning them into polls... :p

Ryan

You could a asked for money in mc I [censored] hit dd for 16 mil then got raped by him I had like 30 mil in cars too but what ever man nice talking too you pop in the forums every now and then so I can make your threads into polls peace out man.

Edit:Mabey we get along because were both 14 i think
mecca :postwhore:

I wasn't cocky...I was confidant. I have to admit I got abit worried when DD kept hitting and we were running outta credits >_< lol Despite what you think I never hated you...I thought you were a kid... which you are. :p Sorry to see you go though.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote: Shadow, you lucky little bitch. You had the back of everyone here and it showed as I tried to get up there. I told ya I wanted you to win, and you got it. Besides, I could have done something to ya..

lol like what?
:p
*insert signature here*

later dude...dont know who u are but im guessin u were pretty damn good at this game...have fun wit ur life and party naked Cool
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

its been fun bullchittin with ya.. take care. and dont be a stranger. :grin:

ur not going ne wer cunt

later ryan

Quote:Speedkillz...Nate! You little punk. Without your crew and ours this round would have been boring once again, but you know how to make [censored] rock, and thanks for the help, and the good time in the war this round man.

yeah. that had to be the most fun of the session. i purposely wanted to call you guys out just to add spice and fun to a game that has been missing it for a while. that's why i'll be tryin to mess with the top crews with my boosting team. take care ryan.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

cunt=
Cant Understand Normal Thinking.....
nope im not one of those
:p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  don't you guys worry v2pointOH 27 5,231 08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Ray Cres Ronald!!!! Come on guys PlAy_4_DeAlZ 2 1,587 06-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Well guys, I think we set history this session. Victorious 21 3,915 03-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Helping the newer guys im_a_n00b 25 5,144 01-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  Good Game Guys and Congrats Spidey Av3rsion 25 5,355 11-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Last Post: chilln_villn
  Guys S_T_I_N_G_R 14 3,936 02-16-2008, 12:59 PM
Last Post: teet
  Hey Guys... PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,328 11-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon