Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW

Now considering I have helped Spinner out...I still think it's ridiculous that he bitch about it at all. He is one of the people that has made my time the last few months at MC hell, because he can't leave me the hell alone any time I accumulated net worth. He would go out of his way to jump up and hit me, and now when he does it a little karma bites him in the ass.

It is just that...karma...it can be a bitch
MC's Most Hated

:p he talks a big game, but when people step up he turns into a bitch...
like i said in another post... he doesnt run [censored], he isnt the big dog in the yard Confusedmirk:
*insert signature here*

Jon, keep talking out your ass. I never said anything to you guys, no reason to bring my name and multi's into this. Cause we all Know that I dont. Get your [censored] straight
[Image: 30.png]

yea i known doggy for long time and this post aint bout him lol. it aint bout anyone in particular, been alot of bitchin all round.

MNA SCREW SPINNER HELP ME GET THIRD PLACE!!!!!
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

Quote:Jon, keep talking out your ass. I never said anything to you guys, no reason to bring my name and multi's into this. Cause we all Know that I dont. Get your [censored] straight

Confusedhocked:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

your right this post was fukn pointless i made that post about jason ..i didnt know he was in all those accounts hittin me, and i dont have any multis u fukn losers ..i know youll say anything cuz u dont want me to win cuz ur litlle bitches like that o well kiss my dik

i mean the way i see it, i can talk [censored] all i want, cus its not like you will win
3 days left homie, anything can happen
:ooo:
*insert signature here*

who said u couldnt talk [censored]?? i dont give a [censored] thats all you do ..do u need permission?? anywayz i was talkin about you accusing me of multis ..and now that you know i dont shut ur fukn face

lol yeah... you just raced accounts with names like _______ til 6 AM this morning...

not multies

:p
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon