Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
faceman

how are you so high leveled, but your not on the top winning or top losing list?
]=O~

He's RIGHT under each limit...and he's not that high of a lvl...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i see. well, to me, level 20 IS high.
]=O~

he's higher [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

wow. teach me the skills -_-
]=O~

Beat high lvl people when your a low lvl [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Rakim I love you <3

and soon a couple of people with even higher levels ! ..not me btw

so he just chooses his races wisely, or do you think he has high people lose to him on purpose?

sorta...it's a perfect union...

Us people that jump in NW fast the first few days...get spammed offline alot...we lvl...and MORE people race us. The more they race us...the more exp we get...and the more they get. Everybody wins [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol

Rakim I love you <3

haha monte...nice stormtrooper...anywayz i think that i should jump in nw high in the first couple of day so i get lots of exp [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon