Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*READ PLEASE*

yo romeo....why dont u go and eat a dick u stupid faggot!? u think u are good at this game? ure fuckin pathetic and u suck ass...example..last session when ure crew got banned for cheatin u dumb [censored]! so go ahead man, burn away, cheatin is all u know how to do anyway, cheers bitch! :grin:
Yeah...

Quote: i ate liars dirty cunts

Bwahhhaaahahahahaha.
Sorry. Why don't you just get over it. Getting burned or raped on here is just part of the fun. Sorry that JR got burned, but there is heaps of time left so just cut your losses and keep racing.
RayRayThe dumbest multi user on MC

Interesting subject. What the hell is the difference who gets burned anymore. Nobody in this game plays fair except for the hitters. And if a racer does try and play fair, their hard work is in vain anyway because someone will just burn all their hard work anyway. I would like to say here and now to all multi/bot users that you have all successfully ruined the racing aspect of this game. That is all for now.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

Quote: Nobody in this game plays fair except for the hitters.

yep except we hit someone and are called "backstabbers, liars and whatnot" [censored] outta my face with that cry baby [censored] Confusedmirk:
*insert signature here*

Perhaps someone should make up a hitters oath. Here is my stab at it.

I as a hitting member of MC vow to hit anyone in my range to the best of my ability. Any future pacts formed may or may not be held up on my end depending on how I feel at that very moment. If I do somehow dishonor a pact that I have made my integrity shall not be compremised as the hitters oath will not allow any dishonor or loss of integrity with the dishonoring of any agreements whatsoever. My personal agenda are all that matters in this game and you and your plans do not matter in the least.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

That is a little too much for me...afterall..it is just a game
All I need is One Mic.

well the way i see it... if i say something to someone i keep my word... i dont need a pact... i just dont make aliances and [censored] with people promising not to hit them...
makes stuff much easier
*insert signature here*

Quote:I would like to say here and now to all multi/bot users that you have all successfully ruined the racing aspect of this game.
This is a recording.

As for burning you have no idea how strongly I am against it. Thats the reason I have not been on a top crew in over a year. JR got burnt a few times now so were all in the same boat. Just race on...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

that was very well thought of, unstoppable i congradulate u on that Wink

and about burning, i would burn a crew IF that crew burned u first

but for burning b/c ur losing, thats for losers!
[r][h][s]

Quote:yo romeo....why dont u go and eat a dick u stupid faggot!? u think u are good at this game? ure fuckin pathetic and u suck ass...example..last session when ure crew got banned for cheatin u dumb [censored]! so go ahead man, burn away, cheatin is all u know how to do anyway, cheers bitch! :grin:

Yo bitch lay the [censored] off Romeo now, his crew got baned last session cuse Cubby cudnt hack the fact that they mitta got beaten by Romeos crew, so they cried to ray and cresent.

So dont fuckin start on romeo u cock eating faggot
The first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon