Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medal

Is there no home invading or car theft medals any more? They are off the prize page now

Nothing? What a poorly run game to not get a response....prob a good reason no body plays now.

We had a discussion with a lot of the players and changes were made based on the communities input. As I'd rather have all the discussions on the forums, it seems most of the discussion is on our Facebook page as it appears to be more convenient for everyone.

Shitty deals

I don't go to Facebook page just here. Looked at the Facebook yesterday and no conversations going on

Yup and I don't like there is no color names for winners. Makes new people not know who to talk to. Idk why these changes have been made. Like king I don't do the Facebook thing this (the forums of THE GAME) is the best way. Can you please explain these changes. No sense

(09-10-2015, 08:51 PM)Purple Wrote: Yup and I don't like there is no color names for winners. Makes new people not know who to talk to. Idk why these changes have been made. Like king I don't do the Facebook thing this (the forums of THE GAME) is the best way. Can you please explain these changes. No sense

Yeah it's bull right in middle of round, I shoulda got two medals oh well I'm into a new game now hahah I'll just mess around on mc.

Yup no sense

There are colors for winners. It's listed on the prizes page. No changes are ever made in the middle of the rounds. I'll make sure updates and changes are posted on the Facebook page and in the forums.

No crew medals either just when I think this game is getting awesome ag fain it gets ruined...may as well call it top shift now. And I have seen you make changes in middle of round most notably with the cars revamp....you get great advise from lots of different players but only seem to listen to a few... More people leave and game returns to all but 10 (maybe) actually playing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  medal ongreen 3 1,827 02-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon